Ch.54 Out Date PT.3!

Momo POV

"Momo wake up." I could hear a faint voice. "Momo come on, wake up." I finally realized I was asleep. "Finally! It takes forever for you to wake up!" "Oh, sorry oppa. I had accidentally fallen asleep on you." I blushed a little playing with my fingers.

Mark POV

"No,it's fine. I enjoyed the time anyways! Come on night will be coming after few hours let's go."  I replied to her. I grabbed her hand as we both left the huge cinema. "Do you have anything specific you want to do?" I asked Momo. She bent her lips in, as she thought for a while. "I'm craving Boba! Can we please get some?" She gripped my arm. "Sure!"

*Time Skip (at bubble tea place)

"Hi, What would you like to order?" "Hello, and I would love a chocolate bubble tea !" Momo said happily. "And you sir?" "Oh! I'll have the same." I smiled at Momo and took hold of her hand. "Ok, coming right up." The cashier spoke before taking the next person in line order. Both me and Momo sat down on a booth and just stayed in silence.

Hani POV

"L.E, what flavor do you want?" "Strawberry" "ok, I'll be right back!" I walked into line. "Chocolate bubble tea." I could hear a familiar voice ahead of me say. I shook it off think I'm just hearing things. Then again I hear another familiar voice. "Oh! I'll have the same!" 'Is that, Mark?' I take a step left to see any familiar faces. Then I see him, my Mark. With that wierd Hirai or Momo girl. Geez! Why does she get to have him,like so much prettier. I have a better body, I'm prettier, very smart, and I have a great personality. Just wait Mark, I'll get you.

Mark POV

After waiting in silence, I could hear our drinks being called to pick up. I immediately got up and went to pick up both. After less than a second I finally got back to our table and started drink with wide straws. "One strawberry bubble tea, and one peach bubble tea." I could hear a familiar voice behind me. 'Hani?' I turn sideways to check who was in line and I see her. To be honest she look somewhat pissed or mad should I say.

I just shook it off and returned to drinking the delicious tea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

안녕! Finally I made this. This morning I had a request by HiraMomo03 to make another chapter. So this is kind of dedicated to her. And I just want to thank her for all the votes and support she had given me. Also, guys I'm sorry for the short update. I'm going to sleep early on a Friday night since I have a lot to do tmr😢. Anyways,thanks for reading! 사랑해요♡