Ch.80 Dating?

Hani POV

Today I plan on telling Namjoon my feelings. Ever since the first day he came I always kind of had my eye on him. His dimples and smile were precious, his dorky humor always makes me laugh somehow, and his smart brain always attracted me. And not to forget his priceless style. I have to tell him, I don't want to stay quiet forever.

"Nam Joon!" I ran towards him as he closed his red locker. "What up Hani." He faced me with a smile. "Um I need to tell you something." I started to feel nervous. "Oh, what is it?" "I ... i... I like you," I quickly say and he looks shocked. "Really?" He asks stunned. "Y-yes. So do you wanna go out or..." "Sure." He smiles looking me in the eyes. "Really?!" I ask almost jumping around. "Yeh, come on now, let's go. The bell is about to ring. " and we head to our first period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the long wait. The last time I made a chapter was 7 DAYS AGO!! I can't believe it, and mymy writing has gotten terrible over this week.

And I also wanted to tell you guys that in the next chapter, I plan on showing you my face!^^

Anyways, thanks for reading this horrible chapter, love you bye.