Ch.47 - "Who is it? Don't tell me its her,"

Mark POV

I was biting my lip worried about Hani being either mad or sad at me. I feel really sorry about my answer but its the truth. I cant lie to her and say I don't like someone else. I only like Hani as a friend, actually, like a sister nothing more nothing less. I just looked down at my notebook and let my head wonder of to its own land. I know if I tell her a lie it will only worsen the situation more then it already is. "Ok class! Lesson is over you may go home once the bell rings, and don't forget to study for the upcoming test! Se you tomorrow!" Mrs. Kim waved at the students before leaving.

Omg, I literally didn't hear a thing she said! I was panicking, I know I could just ask Momo to tutor me once more but I really don't want to bother her anymore than I am now. She does have a boyfriend, but he doesn't seem to be around her that much honestly. Recently he has been hanging out this group of guys. I only met one of them I think his name is Seungcheol. He is pretty cool I guess. "Mark?" "H-huh," I asked looking up at the person who was calling me. "Do you need help studying again?" She pointed towards my blank notebook page. "Uhm, its fine I guess, I don't want to bother you." I gave her a small smile. "Come on, I have nothing to do. And I don't want to study alone, it will be sooo boring." She gave me pleading  eyes. I just couldn't say no to her, she was just so cute. "Well I guess so. At my place or yours?" "Um, how about mine this time?" I grabbed my books and stood up. She just nodded and we both made our way out the class. Both of us grabbed our bags from our lockers and went towards her place.

*Time Skip* (Momo apartment)

" Come in and get settled, I will get a couple snacks and drinks for us." She walked towards the familiar kitchen. I nodded and sat down on the couch and took out our books. "I'm back!" she announced and sat down next to me. We both continued studying and she helped me with lots of things. She actually wrote down some questions that may be similar to the ones on the quiz. After a few hours I checked my watch and noticed it was already 8pm! "Oh, Momo I should probably go home now, its pretty late." I quickly stood up. She looked at the oven to check the time and also noticed it was 8. "Oh, your right it is pretty late." She closed all the books and helped me put the books in my bag. We both walked towards the door. I opened it and turned to face her. She was smiling, "Bye, I guess I will see you tomorrow," She looked a little sad. I looked down and just smiled to my self like an idiot. "Yea, I guess so too." I chuckled. She was slowly closing the door, it was only 1/4 closed before I leaned in and pecked her lips. She was blushing a lot and so was I. I quickly said bye again and ran towards the elevator. I quickly got into the empty box and held the middle of my chest.  My heart was beating faster than ever before. I don't even know why I did that, I felt like I just had too.

Momo POV

My cheeks grew red immediately when I felt Mark's soft pink lip meet mine for 2 seconds. He had said bye and run off. I closed the door and leaned back on it. I touched my lips and smiled a little. I just cant believe he did that! My heart was racing and wouldn't stop.