Ch.65- Mall

Mark POV

"Ooo! Let's go there!" "And there" I was getting pulled this way and that way. Both me and Momo were carrying multiple bags while holding hands.

So far we have went to a jewelry shop, clothing shops, footlocker, make up and beauty/skin care shops, and of course the food court to get bubble tea once again.

"Oppa?" "Hmm?" I calmly reply. "Is there anywhere you want to go?" "I know this couple store, want to go?" I look down at her and she starts nodding. "K, let's go down there it shouldn't be to far from here." I point towards a very wide and large hallway. Momo hums a reply and we both walk hand in hand while drinking bubble tea down the hallway.

*very very short time skip (in couple store)

Both of us walk in the the large area filled with matching clothes. Shirts and sweaters with words like, "She's mine ➡" "He's Mine⬅" and many more similar things. I turn to a little area with little accessories, there were bins with phone cases, keychains, dust chains for your phone, and many more items.

The thing that caught my eye was 2 phone cases with mustaches for the print. The package came with 2 cases (obviously). One mustache was white with a black background and the other was pink with a black background too! "Momo?" I called for her, who was looking at cute and vogue sweaters.

"네?" She walked towards me and looked into my hand. "Do you want to get it?" I asked excitedly. "It even comes with 2 black mustache dust charms!" I say trying to convince her. She looks up with a smile and nods. "Araseo." She walks backback to the rack of clothes.

I walk back with her to see what she was looking at. "Let's get these." She holds up two sweaters with a big smile on.

" She holds up two sweaters with a big smile on

(Cause I thought of DEAN😂😂)

"Nice style! Let's get it!" Both of us bring our items toward the checkout center. "It will be $39.50." The clerk states as both me and Momo pull out our wallets. "Come on! Let me pay." I push Momo's wallet away. "No,I want to pay." Momo refuses. "Let's just split it." I try convincing her. "Fine."

*Time Skip (Apartment)

"Ughhh, I'm a tired." I drop onto the couch with the bags on the left side of the couch. Momo soon does the same landing on top of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

안녕하세요 친구야! So right now it is literally 12am and I'm so sleepy. But I have to keep my promise and make three chapters everyday for 3 days. Since today is Friday I made 1 chapter.

And I finally made a slightly longer chapter! This one is like 200 more words than some of my other chapters! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the future two!♡