Ch.37- Back in Korea

Ka Eul POV

"Ahhh! 경우 다시 한국 오로 좋 은느낌!(It feels nice to be back in Korea!)" I stretched as I was walking out the airport. I was on a plane for a longgg time. I need to quickly go find my parents home and rest.

My parents said they sent my uncle Min Jong Up will come and pick me up. I walked around looking for a sign that read Kayla or Min Ka Eul. After 2 minutes of searching found him sitting on a bench. "Uncle!!!" I yelled running towards him. He got up quickly and pulled me into a bear hug. "I'm so happy your here, come on. Let's go home and get you settled." He grabbed my suitcase and put his arm around my shoulder.

We walked out 인천(Incheon) Airport. We were in the parking lot walking past multiple cars stopping at a shiny black one. He popped the trunk on the shiny(A/N Just thought of SHINee) convertible. "You get in." He said looking into his trunk shuffling thing around. I got in the car and sat on the smooth leather. I looked on the mirror fixed a strand of hair on my head and smiled to myself.

After a minute or 2 he got in the drivers seat and started the egnition. He backed put we started towards my house!

Time skip (At home)

I got out of car and looked at the house remembering all of my memories here. 'Ahh, I missed this place.' I thought. I saw my uncle get out of the drivers seat and pop the trunk again. He grabbed my white shiny suitcase and walked to the doorstep with me following. That's when I remembered my best friend I had a crush on since we were young, Mark Tuan. 'I wonder if he still lives there and remembers me.' That though ran through my mind. But I quickly forgot about the thought when I heard my yell when she saw me walk in. "My baby!! I miss you so much!" She said while pulling me into a warm hug. I hugged her back and soon we pulled apart.

"엄마, I'll be putting my stuff away in my room." I said and went upstairs. "Ok," I heard her from the top of the stairs. I walked to the end of the hall and saw that my room looked exactly the same as it was when I left. I rolled my suitcase and plopped it on the bed. I opened it and started putting all my clothes away.

"Finally,I'm done. I'm so tired." I yawned to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so today my friend on Wattpad came over to my house and asked me to update 3 chapters. So I agreed and I hope have enough time to do it. It's 3:10 am right now and I'm listening to Just Right by Got7😂😂.