Ch.33

Mark POV

Time skip (Back in their neighborhood)

"Momo,we're at your house." I said softly as I parked in front of her house. When I heard no awnser I looked over to see her sleeping peacefully. 'She looks so cute!' I said in my head. 'Mark what are you thinking?! You just met her and you are now friends!' I snapped out of my thoughts.

But all I could do was stare at her beautiful face. Pale skin, Light-ish brown colored hair, pink faded lips, and bright red colored cheeks. Suddenly she moved a little to where she was now facing me. A little strand of her hair was now covering her right eye. I steadily and slowly moved the strand away and sat there staring again.

Around 5 minutes passed and it's around 6pm. I decided to wake her up since it's getting pretty late.

"Momo..."

"Momo.." I shook her shoulder a bit.

"Momo, come on wake up."

"Huh? Oh, 마크 어빠? (Mark Oppa?)" "네, come on were at your house." "Oh! Really?! Sorry I fell asleep." She was blushing. 'She is so adorable!!' I thought in my head. I snapped back and quickly replied, " It's fine, come on let's get your stuff."

I got out the car and popped the trunk open again and took out 2 bags. "Here.^^" I gave Momo who was standing next to me the bags. "Well, bye 마크 어빠!^-^" "안녕." I waved to her as she was standing on her porch now. "Let's see eachother soon!😊" "알라서, 잘가(I got it/ of course, Bye)" "잘가!" She replied before walking into her house. I walked back to the drivers seat and started the ignition after looking at her house once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I am finally on summer break which means many more/new updates! I plan on updating almost every night, but I'm not completely sure.^^

Anyways,sorry for the short chapter but I promise to make another tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed, 안녕!♡