Ch.46 PT.3 "Sorry, I Like Someone Else,"

Hani POV

'Yes!! I'm so glad Momo is dating Joshua. I might actually have a chance to tell Mark my feelings. As long as Momo stays with Joshua I will likely not have a problem getting him to be mine. But, how will I tell him and when? I should probably do it soon though, It seems like she has some slight feelings for him.'

I quickly take out a blank piece of paper and my black gel pen. I pour every single emotion I have towards him, passion, love, happiness. All of it, still trying to make sure he wont get curious and look at the letter. "Okay, that's it for todays lesson, remember your quiz is on August 15th!" Mrs. Kim made sure to yell before leaving the class. I quickly covered the letter when I saw Marks eyes wander towards my desk. His expression looked like he was depressed or something. I shake it off thinking he is worried about the quiz coming up. It is only 10 days away and he hates history. "Mark oppa, are you okay?" Momo put her hand on his right shoulder. I looked away due to my jealousy growing more by the second.

Mark POV

"Huh? Oh yea, I'm fine." I tried to assure her with a eye smile. She looked slightly convinced but still not really buying it. " Come on, We can walk to your house. Maybe we can study a bit for that quiz on the 15th." "Arasseo," I grabbed my books, around 7 minutes later we were out of the school going to my house. "So, how is it with Joshua?" I looked down at my feet with my hands in my pocket. "Um, well, I guess its good. He is nice but honestly, I think I have slight feelings towards someone else." She might like another guy too?!?? Can this day get literally any worse? -_-

"Ok, well I guess he is kind of lucky to have you." My voice sounded kind of depressed and pitiful. "Well, I don't know." The next 3 minutes passed in silence. Finally we were at my house. My parents actually weren't home since they moved to the US a while back. Both of us walked to the living room and we took out our books along with gel pens. The next 2 hours or so went by so slow I wanted to cry. Don't judge me, I HATE HISTORY!! "Well, its 6pm and I should probably start going home." Hirai stood up with her books. "Ok," I walked her to the door to see her out. Once she slipped on her Converse she was about to walk out the door when I pulled her in a hug. I could tell she was surprised by how still she was. She soon loosened up and wrapped her free arm around my rib area. I pulled away and she had a questioning look, I coud tell she was wondering why I did that.

"Thank you for helping me study." I had a small yet still cheeky smile. She just chuckled and pet my hair.

"Bye!!" I waved to her as she was walking down the sidewalk.

Time Skip (School Morning)

I opened my locker to put in my history books from last night but a note flew out from the bottom. I opened it and it was a love letter from... HANI?! She said she had always liked me since we were younger. There was a question on the very bottom, Will You Be Mine? Yes Or No?

I grabbed a pen from my pocket and wrote down an answer. I folder the paper back up and put it in my back pocket making sure to not forget to give it to her. I grabbed my notebooks and pencil case then head towards class. I walked in and noticed Hani looking at me. I just avoided contact and walked towards her desk. I slid the letter towards her slowly and walked away holding my hands together behind my back.

3rd Person

Hani hopefully opened the letter hoping for the exact answer she wanted. She looked straight to the bottom with glowing eyes but they soon faded. The answer she wanted was completely different from this. She read the words over and over again hoping it was just her eyes tricking her. "Sorry, I Like Someone Else," stayed in her head all day she wanted to cry right then and there.