Ch-9 "Um, Sorry."

Momo POV

Momo POV

While all of us were watching Deadpool, I was thinking about Mark oppa . Every once in a while I would glance and admire him. 'When should I tell him I like him?' I asked my self repeatedly. I'm so confused. I think today is the right day to do it, right? Maybe I will do it at the park.

*Time skip (after movie)

"Are you guys ready to go to the park?" JB oppa asked. "Sure!^^" All of us replied.

Soon all of us were walking out of the movie theater and into the van.

SEAT ORDER

JB/YOUNGJAE

MARK/YUGYEOM/JACKSON

ME/JR

Since I was behind Mark oppa, I could always see him. He was peacefully sleeping. He was so gorgeous, I just couldn't get my eyes off him. I think I was fangirling inside.

"Momo do you like Mark hyung?"JR whispered to me. "Huh?!" I didn't really know what to say. "You have been staring at him for a long time." "Uh, *sigh yeah~" " I noticed. You were glancing at him during the movie too" "you saw me doing that!" I was slightly embarrassed."yeah haha.^^" "Jinyoung oppa please don't tell anyone." I was practically begging him. "Fine,but are you going to confess soon?" "I was thinking about today but I don't know if we'll be able to be in a private space to talk in the park." I had my head hanging down. "Ohh, I can get us to leave you guys alone some how!^^" "Really 고마워 oppa!^^" I was excited and happy that I might have a chance to tell Mark oppa my feelings.

Soon we arrived at the park. JB ended up taking balls and sportsy type stuff out of the trunk to play. I guess they all planned this out. 'While walking onto the field at the park all kinds of thoughts crammed into my mind. 'What if he rejects me?' ' what is he's dating someone else or likes someone else?' Was all I could think about. But all I need was to keep my confidence up.

Soon Jinyoung oppa somehow dragged the Got7 oppas over to a different part of the park while leaving me and Mark oppa alone.

"Uh-um M-mark..o-o-oppa~" I started off. "Yea Momo" Mark oppa asked. " I like you!" Those words slid off my tongue really fast. "Uh-uh Um, Sorry.😳" I looked at Mark oppa, he looked really apologetic. "Sorry Momo, I don't really like you in any different way than just friends if that's were trying to say." Those words hit me hard, in the heart. I felt my vision get slightly blurry. The one thing I really didn't want to hear. I really tried hard to keep in my tears. I quickly walked away and wiped my eyes before my tears fall and all the oppas see me.

Soon I reached all the Got7 oppas who were playing soccer. Jinyoung oppas noticed me and asked how it went when the game was over. I just stood there with my head hanging low still trying to fight off the tears. I just shook my head trying indecate that it didn't go good. I felt sick in my stomach and just wanted to go home and lay in my bed.

"Oh, I see." Jinyoung oppa was a little sad and worried for me. "Don't take it hard Momo you have us and your friends." JR tried giving me a reassuring smile to try and cheer me up.

"Ok, I will just have to forget about Mark oppa and look for someone else." I said trying to cheer myself up and Jinyoung. 'I have to forget about him'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. It has been a little while. Sorry I haven't been updating that much. I'm just so lazy and of course school. But anyways I jus those you enjoyed this chapter and I swear, the good stuff will be coming up soon.^^