Ch.92 Wedding

[Since I haven't updated I'm 3 days, I'll make this chapter long]

Mark POV

Today's finally the wedding. Momo and her friends are at Chaeyoung house while I'm at JB house. 2 days ago, Nam Joon and me went out to get his suit since that one day he was with his 'Wife' or Jin.

I'm in my suit, and getting my hair done. Jackson had a special stylist come in just for us. I was the first to get mine done. The hair style I was given was kind of an updo, it fit my pinkish-whitish hair perfectly.

Soon the guys were getting theirs done too.

Momo POV

I finally arrived at Chaeyoung's house, I noticed 5 other cars parked near her house, guessing the other girls have arrived too.

I walk in, getting greeted by them. First we changed into the dresses. Everyone looked beautiful and we were all complementing eachother. Soon a stylist comes in to do our hair. First mine, then Hani, and my TWICE members. The stylist who's name was Kim Sirang, curled my blondish hair.

After, she did everyone elses.

After hours of makeup, nails, hair, and many more things to get ready, we were finally leaving to the Garden. Me and Mark had reserved a popular Garden that had a rumor, it was said any couple who goes there will have an amazing future. Me and Mark thought it was the perfect place, and we didn't want an ordinary church for the wedding.

I looked at the setting and it looked even better than the time I visited before. Bushes and shrubs were lined up as borders and each had thousands of roses, lilys, and even more flowers. There were many chairs in rows leaving a wide opening in the middle. It looked beautiful, not to mention the amazingly sculpted statue and waterfountain.

The girls and me went into the waiting room, prepping eachother.

Mark POV

Me and the guys finally make it to the wedding. We go to the front of the huge building. All of us step into the lobby waiting for guest to arrive. While waiting all of us mass around with eachother like we're 6 year olds.

"Waaahhh. Your already getting married and here I am still single...." Bambam whines. I laugh a little and just nod. "Well, our Make has gotten old enough." JB sighs clapping his hands together.

Right after my parents step in. I jump up to hug them. They came all the way from LA just to be here with me."안녕하세요 엄마, 아빠." I politely and formally greet them. They greet me back each giving me a hug from not seeing eachother in a while. The guys also greet my parents since we're all like a huge family. My mother leaves to see Momo while me and my father start a small conversation.

"Finally, my son is getting married!" My father cheers like a child who had just gotten a piece of candy. I laugh at him childish side. "Yup, I'm so happy." "I bet. Your gonna be with the one you love for everyday of your life. She'll always be there for you when you need her."

Or so they thought

(That sounded cheezy😂😂)

Soon more guest come in including family members, close friends, and even some of our teachers who we thought would be nice to see again after these years.

I greet everyone and so does the members. Many people have left to see the bride which I haven't seen yet. Supposedly if you see your bride in her dress or something then you'll bad luck, and Momo didn't want to take chances, and to be honest, I didn't either.

*Skip to the actual wedding *

I was stepping up onto the stage ready to get this started. I stand straight hands held together properly. The bride is announced to come out and my heart hurts from the sight. She looks...stunning.

He perfectly curled and wavy hair matches the amazingly designed dress. Not to mention the prettiest heels. It all fits perfectly and its just her style. She smiles at me and I return one stepping down to hold her hand. I help her up the 2 steps and grab hold of her other hand.

I hold them tightly but not to tight since I don't want to hurt her. We stare into each others eyes admiring eachother the nth time. The priest reads his book. (sorry I don't know they say)

×-×-

"You may kiss the bride." He states. We both move into the kiss holding our lips together. The softness and smoothness on her lips makes me not want to stop. But I soon notice the loud clapping in the background and we both pull away. I notice the blush on Momo's cheeks and can't help but smile.

Finally, well be together "forever".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! So im sorry for not posting for such a long time. My Wattpad had been messing up and was kinda slow when I was writing. Anyways I hope you enjoyed <3.