Ch.88 Congrats!

Mark POV (Back home from Itaewon)

Today is the day after my proposal. The guys are over and Momo went out to get us groceries.

"Guys guess what?" Bambam, and Youngjae stopped mocking eachother. Jackson sat up on his knees. JB stopped acting Chic. While Jinyoung and Yugyeom glared at eachother evily. "I finally proposed." All of their eyes grew wide and Jackson starts running around yelling. I laugh at their state, especially Jacksons.

"When?" Jinyoung quickly asks. "Yesterday." JB coolly congratulates me and starts acting Chic again while the others continue to look surprised.

"Why do you guys look like that?" They just shake their heads no. "I didn't expect it happen so quickly." Youngjae finally closes his mouth. They all soon snap out of it though, they congratulate me while Jackson can't help but continue screaming. He runs in front of me and says," My markipoo!! I thought you were mine!?" I laugh at his cuteness.

"Sorry, I like Momo more though." I start messing with him. He dramatically gasp and grab his heart. "Nooooo, why?????? Don't leave me Mark!!" He fake cries. "Araseo, araseo your still my Wang puppy calm down." He smiles and sits next to me. Every one continues what they were doing, but some still question me. I watch Blue Exorcist, when Momo opens the door to our apartment Jackson quickly lays on my chest. I chuckle a little.

 I chuckle a little

-----------------------------------------------------------------

안녕! So today is Christmas Eve and I just wanted to make a quickly chapter for you all! I hope you all enjoy this short chapter and have a Great Holiday!♡