Ch.90 Perfect

Momo POV

CALLING HANI

"요버세요?" I heard Hani speak from the other side of the phone. "Hey Hani! It's Momo, I wanted to ask if you would like to go dress shopping with me and my friends today?" I could hear a loud gasp. "Of course! I'll head your way,ok?" "Ok! See you in a bit!" She hummed and ended the call.

My best woman for the wedding is Chaeyoung (sry,I love her she's my bias😂). And my other bridesmaids will be Hani, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu! The 7 of us are going shopping for a dress, heels, and some other little accessories. Mark said he'll take some of the guys out too.

*Ding donggg*

I rush to the door to see a smiling Hani. "Are you ready?" I ask excitedly. She nods with a genuine smile. We walk in and she greets everyone. Soon everyone grabs their purses and other belongings ready to go shopping.

~~~

Namjoon POV

'How can they already be ready to get engaged?' I thought over in my head. I lay over my smooth black leather couch and rub my temple over and over again. My hair covering less than a centimeter of my eye lid.

A thought comes to my head and a smirk spreads a cross my face. Dimples obviously showing on my cheeks.

My thought gets interupted by a small knock on my front door. I open it to see a tall thin man with pink hair, my best friend Jin. He smiles and hugs me when he comes in.

"What brings you here?" I ask as he gets comfortable on my couch. "No reason, just wanted to see you. Why?" "Hmm? Oh, no reason." I sit next to him. "Soo, what are we gonna do?" I ask looking into his brown eyes, almost getting lost in them. I snap out of it when he turns away. "When was the last time you ate?" "I haven't eaten yet." I blankly awnser.

"WHAT!?" I give him a wierd look, it's not a big deal honestly. "IT'S 2 IN THE AFTERNOON! MY LORD!" He jumps up and goes into my white kitchen.

"What are you gonna do now? Cook?" I look at him lazily. "You don't have to you know?" "Yes I do." He continues looking for ingredients. "Aww thanks Mama." He shoots me a glare but turns around with a small smile. "Can I at least help though?" I sit on a chair that's near my kitchen island. "Um no. You a destroyer, I can't trust you, remember that time in the restaurant? You almost burned my hands." "Ok ok, I get it. But all I did was turn it on." I whine. "Mhhmm, sure. Just go sit and watch TV please."

I nod and watch spongebob.

Momo POV

"Were here!" I unbuckle my seat belt. We walk into the wedding boutique. "안녕하세요, My name is Min. I'll be helping you ladies today." Min smiles with a white smile and I return one.

"Were here to buy a wedding dress for me, and some bridesmaid dress for them." I say. She hums and brings all 7 of us to an area with white and light pink dresses. There were so many I didn't know which to look at first.

There were lace ones, silk, short, long, thin, and many more dresses. "Who is the bride again?" I raise my hand and she takes me to an area with thousands of silk dresses. Here, try this on, it fits your shape, and style. She hands a light pink silk dress. I nod and go into the dressing room.