Ch.76 Guest

Momo POV

I ran towards the door once I heard a knock. "안녕!" Hani and Namjoon greeted me. "Here, I'll take your bags and Jackets." They handed me their items. I brought all of them into a guest bedroom, while Mark was in the kitchen getting drinks and snacks ready. He had Coke and Mountain Dew, and Bags of Lay chips. He set all of it on the table when I came back into the room.

"So, what do you guys want to do first?" I asked. "Let's watch a movie." Namjoon smiled. "Araseo, what do you guys want to watch?" Everyone sat there thinking of a good movie, including me. "Oh!" Hani sat up. "Let's watch Scott Pilgrim vs. The World!" All of us just agreed and I put the DVD in the Playstation. We all sat together, Mark on the arm of the couch, me next to him,  Namjoon next to me and Hani next to Namjoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not making a chapter for a week! I feel so bad and just after those 7 days I feel like my writing has gotten pretty bad. Over these couple days i have just been so tired after school, like my math teacher is just getting on my nerves and my language arts teacher barely let's me use the bathroom-_-. But anyways I plan on making another chapter later tonight, tomorrow,and maybe sometime in the middle of the week.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter at least a bit since it was horrible, bye!♡