Ch.68- '사랑해요'

Momo POV

"Nice Sweaters." Mr. Nam said to us and continued writing on the board. I immediately looked down and blushed a blood red color. I looked over at Mark and saw him with a small smile and cheeks the color as mine. Soon the lesson started and I picked up my pencil.
"Every one please awnser this." Mr.Nam wrote down a scientific notation and and algebraic question for us. I quickly awnsered the question and let my hand rest next to my notebook.

Suddenly I felt a small slip of cold paper being pushed under my hand. I see Mark look at me and then the paper telling me to read it. I smile and open the small slip.

'사랑해요 자가야♡'

I smiled and wrote back,

'나도, 사랑해♡'

I passed it back. Mark smiled. Soon, our real lesson started. Throughout the whole day it was kind of boring, but Mark by my side made the say way better. He would always make jokes, do aegyo, and just pass cute and cheesy notes in class when he noticed I was bored.

Hani POV (Early in the morning at school)

Right now, just a second ago it turned 8:20. Just as the bell rang Momo and Mark ran in together. The teacher came in right after and both of them grabbed a seat in front of me. I waved at Mark but he didn't even notice. He was only looking at Momo.

'Geez, this girl is really messing up me and Marks relationship!'

"Momo, Mark!" Mr.Nan yelled. I got excited since I thought Momo would get in trouble. "Nice sweaters." He winking at them. I look at both of them. First I read Marks, 'Clyde' was spelt on it.

And... I point towards Momos, 'Bonnie'...

My red grew red in anger! I was so vexed that a vein could've popped by now. I just shake it off before I go off on this girl.

Right after Mr.Nam writes 2 equations on the board. I awnser them and notice Momo is also done, so is Mark. Suddenly I see a note getting passed to Momo under her hand. She looks at Mark and with his eyes he tells her to read it.

I move slightly forward to read it, 'what if he is breaking up with her?' I thought. Momo finally opens it and my smirk turns into a frown.

'사랑해요♡'

Momo smiles and slightly blushes. She also writes down something.

'나도 사랑해♡'

I

quickly sit back down and huff in jealousy and anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wattup everyone?!! So finally I make a chapter after 2 days. I really want to thank everyone for reading this horrible story. Every chapter is probably  so boring.😂😂

But I wanted to make a chapter since I got off school early. But today was so awkward. I met my art teacher and math and homeroom teacher from my elementary school today! But my teachers yelled my name and all the students stared at me😂😂. So yeah, today was awkward and boring.

Anyways thanks for all the reads, comments, and votes!♡