Ch.74 Talking

Mark POV

Right now it is 3:25pm and me and Momo are walking home together. Recently it seems she has been giving that Nam Joon guy lots of attention. Not to long after we left the school we were in the elevator of our apartment complex. Momo suddenly layed her head on my shoulder, I tensed quickly.

Momo POV

When I layed my head on Marks arm he tensed quickly. He stayed tensed the whole ride up. When the doors opened I took put my keys and walked to the door. I walked in,Mark followed. This silence is killing me.

"Mark, let's talk." "Hmm? Oh, ok."

"Why are you so distant these days?" I asked. "What do you mean? You seem really distant to me." "How?" "You are always with the Nam Joon guy. I want you to be near me, laugh with me, talk with me. Only think about me." "Mark. I do think about you! I always do!" "Well, it doesn't seem like it." He looked down in sorrow. "How can I show you? I want you to believe me Mark!" "Kiss me."

He said it so bluntly. "When I kiss you, will you really believe I love you, think about you, and care about you?" "Yes."

I walk up to him and kiss him. It was soft and passionate. But it was really short. I pulled away and looked into his dark brown orbs. "Do you believe me now?" He nodded and blushed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and his arms went around my shoulders. "Mark, I love you. I won't leave you for anyone. I promise." He rested his head on my shoulder near my neck. "I love you too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's the forth chapter! Later on tonight I will do the fifth! Thank all of you guys for the votes and comments!

Also! Who listened to TT by Twice today? I love the song and my bias Chaeyoung looked so pretty, so did Nayeon!