Ch.61 I want you back

Mark POV

I get up from underneath Momo to awnser the door.

.

.

.

.

.

"Joshua?!" I yell. Momo's head quickly cock towards the door. "What are you doing here?" I ask scoffing. "Should I be asking the same question too?" He replied with annoyed face. I just rolled my eyes and backed up a couple steps. "Momo can we talk?" Joshua pulled my Momo.

Momo POV

"Momo. Momo please take me back. I need you in my life." "Josh, I'm sorry. I really am."

"For what?" He ask almost in an angry tone. "I'm with Mark." I hang my head and say it softly. ".... what do you mean?"

"Me and Mark are dating. He just moved in today." "Why? Why though?! I love you!" I could see the tears on the corner of his eyes. "Both me and Mark love eachother and we both planned to be with eachother." I said in an almost silent voice. "Momo, let's just... let's talk about it later." Joshua walks off.

I walk back into the apartment. As soon as I step in Mark is sitting on the couch once again with his arms crossed. "What did he say?" Marks voice was stern almost like a... mother? "He wants to get back together." I try and avoid contact.

"And... what did you say?" He walks towards me and stands in front of me. "I said I'm already with you. I'm dating you and we're living together." Suddenly he pecks my lips. "Good. I don't want him coming and taking you away from me." He wraps his arms around my shoulders pushing my head towards his chest. I slowly start moving my hands around his waist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So soon I will probably end the story and start creating the sequal. I'm so excited to make a new book soon. Please continue voting,reading, and commenting!^^♡

.

.

.

Guys today my crush sat next to me again and guess what this boi did. He fell asleep next to me😂. At first he was looking at my instagram I was on, then on the bus he boi fell asleep.

My friend took a pic😂😂