Ch.78 Hide And Seek

Momo POV

"So, do you want to play a game?" I asked. "Sure." Namjoon smiled toward me. And I smiled back. "Ok!" Hani joined soon. And so did Mark. "Let's play Hide And Seek with the lights off." I suggested. "Ok! Who will count?" Mark asked."I will!" Hani hopped out of her seat. "Araseo. Umm, count to 25." I smiled and she nodded. She went to a wall while all of us turned the lights off.

"Ok! Start!" Suddenly someone's hand grabbed ahold of my wrist and literally dragged me down the hall to a room. It was completely dark and I was surprised who ever this person is,is able to see. I was being stuffed into an empty closet. 'This must be a guest room.' I think and the guy had taken me jumped into the closet too.

"23... 24... 25! Ready or not here I come!" You could hear Hani from down the hall. I then get pulled into a broad firm chest and there is a scent I haven't recognized."Nam Joon?" I whisper so Hani won't hear. "Yeh it's me." He replies quietly too. I just lay my head on his chest. Trying to get a little more comfortable in this small closet. I hear shuffling around the area and stop breathing a little. I turn stiff and so had Nam Joon. I can hear the closer door knob turn a little. "Ah ha! I found you!!" Hani jumps happily. I sigh in defeat.

"Have you found Mark?" "아니요." Hani replied and starts looking around again...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

안녕 친구!! I'm such a bad author. I haven't updated in a couple days and I feel really bad. I plan I doing a chapter for you guys tomorrow night but tbh, I might need to be reminded.😂😂

Thank all of you guys for the follows, votes, reads, and supporting comments!♡ I love you all, 안녕!^-^