Ch.79 Secret Hugs and Kisses

Mark POV [when Hani was counting]

I was just about to tell Momo to come with me but a sudden figure dragged her down the hall. "15... 16... 17... 18..." I could hear Hani almost reach 25. I quickly go to my room and hide under the bed. I stay flat and calm my breath.

'Who was that? It must be Nam Joon. But, where did he take her?" Questions like this go through my mind.

Suddenly I can hear Hani squeal up the hall. I'm pretty sure she found Momo and Nam Joon since I heard 2 more voices. Soon I hear soft yet hear able footsteps stop in front of my room. I look to the side and I see to small pale feet pointing towards me. The girl I'm suspecting bends down to where her knees are now on the ground. I see dirty blonde hair reach the ground an automatically know it's Momo. I see her pretty flawless face. She smiles an eye smile and chuckles. "Found you^-^." I laugh a little roll from under the bed. "Fine, so where are the others?" I brush my self off and walk down the hall with Momo. In the living room eating some snacks. I nod and we soon reach the living room.

"Another round?" I ask and everyone nods. "Who is counting?" I ask and we just chose who ever Hani saw first. She said Nam Joon was the first for her to see and then Momo. The lights go off and this time I make sure not to let Momo go a different way. I quickly grasp her boney arm and go into a bathroom all the way down the hall. I take fast yet silent steps and Momo does the same.

I open the bathroom door and close it very slowly behind us. Momo just stands next to me. I take her hand and we both sit in front of each other criss cross in the bathtub. The curtains are closed and the only light seen in the bathroom is from the bright moon outside. I could see Momo's face shining in the light. Just looking at her beautiful features make me blush and love her even more (if that's even possible).

She looks down and stays silent while a small smile is spread around her face. I notice her move a little, 'she's uncomfortable.' I immediately think. I reach for her waist and pull her to lay in between my chest in between my legs. She was at first slightly tensed but quickly was comfortable after feeling my warm chest. I look down to see her smiling, I smile too. "모모, 사랑해."(Momo I Love You.) She hides her face in my chest to hide her red face. "나도 오빠." (Me too oppa) I wrap my arms around her small figure and pull her up closer to me. I plant a small peck on her cheek.

She looked shocked. She turns to me. And plants one on my lips. I was surprised for a second but was happy. I smile from ear to ear. I tighten my grip around her waist slightly. I plant another peck on her forehead, then eyes, nose, cheeks, jawline, and finally her small pink lips. She holds both of her hands up to her face to cover the blood red color on her cheeks. She lays back down on my chest.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" I can hear Nam Joon yell and both of us try holding in our laugh.

After 6 minutes of hugging we hear the bathroom door knob jiggle a bit. I immediately feel cool air hit my shoulder and neck. Momo sits up and the curtain is suddenly being yanked to the right and we're found. "Ah Ha!! I found you guys, finally!" Nam Joon yells and Hani chuckles.

We hop out and me and Momo smile to eachother.

"Do you guys want to just watch a movie now?" Hani ask. "Sure, to be honest I'm kind of exhausted for some reason." I reply. Momo lays her head on my shoulder and nods. I notice Nam Joon look aways from our direction. He looks kind of.... mad? "So what movie now?" "I want to watch Miss Granny, it's funny." Hani smiles cheekly. "Call!" Momo yells. "아라서." I say and hang my arm around Momo. "Ok, I'm fine with it." Nam Joon also agrees. Momo gets up to turn on the Playstation for Netflix. She searches Miss Granny on her account and a yellow with 2 women on it shows up. The movie soon starts. I get up and lay on the ground. The others stay on the couch.

*Time Skip (Movie is over)

*Yawn* I stretch. I look at the time that is shown atop of the stove/oven. It reads... '12:37am'?!?! IT'S SO LATE! "Guys we should probably go to sleep now. I saw and every one nods.

"Hani your room is down the hall next to the bathroom." Momo shows Hani to her room while I take Nam Joon into his room. I saw someone go in here earlier too. It's probably just Momo from earlier. I shrug it off. Momo walks out oft Hani room and I do the same but from Nam Joons. Both of us walk into our own rooms before bidding a goodnight and a hug. To be honest, even though we just said goodnight and our rooms are next to eachother, I miss her.

I decide to text her. She has to be up still.

Me: Momo, u still up??

Momo:Yup, is something wrong?

Me: No

Momo: hahaha, then y did u text me? We literally just sad goodnight a couple seconds ago

Me: um, it's because I miss you...

Momo: Aww ur so cute oppa💕💕 I miss you too

Me: thanks babe💕 I'm starting to get tired tho, goodnight 자기야

Momo: Ok me too, goodnight I love you and have good dreams

Me: you too! And I also love you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

안녕하세요!! So I kept my promise for you guys! This chapter is extra long just to make up for some of the days I haven't updated on. I hope you enjoyed it, and I just really want to thank everyone. The reads are growing lots everyday and it keeps encouraging me to do more.

Love you all and I hope you have a good night or good morning for wherever you are in the world💕😊.

Word count:1006