Ch-39

(I changed the name to Hani from EXID)

Momo POV

Soon we finished our class and head to lunch. As I stood up with my arm wrapped around my books and pencil case Mark grabbed my wrist on my free arm. "Come on, let's go to lunch. I really want you to meet my friends." I ran off. I was scared that new student would try and make a move on her.

Hani POV

"Wait!" I yelled but he was already gone. He looked exactly like my childhood friend. Same smile, eyes, and nose. I looked down the white hallway seeing him holding a light haired girl dragging her towards the canteen. He was holding her wrist and forcing her but it looked like she was enjoying the moment.

Honestly I'm so aggrivated. He can't have another girl, right? It's not possible, he has to like me.

Momo POV

As soon as was pulled into the hallway Mark slowed down a little bit so I could match his pace a little more. Actually, I'm enjoying the moment. His soft hand on my wrist. He was really gentle pulling my arm even though he looked rough. Finally we arrived in the canteen and we met up with his friends.

"안녕하세요, I'm Hirai Momo!^^" I bowed down to them. "We are Got7!" They bowed down after doing a cool "7" sign with their hands. Marks hand slipped down my wrist a little to the point where he was technically holding my hand. I blushed at the moment and looked down.

Suddenly someone started squealing and leaping in there place. "She's blushing!!" I looked up to see a red haired guy in front of me. "Momo!!" I heard multiple girls yell from behind me breaking the awkward silence. I looked back still hand in hand with Mark to be pulled into a huge hug. "We weren't able to see you for a while due to school!" I looked up and saw all 8 of my best friends. The one that hugged me had long black hair. Her name was Tzuyu.

I smiled widely at them and they all hugged me. "I missed you all." I said before we pulled away from the hug. The one with pink hair named Mina asked to eat lunch with them. I was about to agree but I remembered I promised to eat lunch with Mark and the rest of his friends. "Sorry, I already promised to eat with Mark and his friends." I gave them a sympathetic look. "Why don't we eat together?" I heard Jihyo say. "Well if it's fine with the guys and you." I looked at Mark and Got7. They all nodded saying it is ok with them. "Well lets all eat in the school yard near the big tree!^^" Jeongyeon said and ran to be first to get their food. Everybody else got in line and waited.

*Time Skip (at school yard and under big tree)

We all started eating and it was kind of awkward since we didn't know each other. "How about we introduce ourselves?" I said breaking the silence. Everyone looked at eachother and some one from GOT7 started talking. "안녕! I'm JB from a boy group named Got7. Nice to meet you." He bowed down. Other Got7 members got up and did the same. Finally my friends stood up and started doing their own personal introductions. First Jihyo, then Nayeon, Chaeyoung (My bias!!!!XD), Jeongyeon, Mina, Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, then... me.

I stood up with a bright smile and started, "안녕하세요, I'm Momo. I love dancing to 2PM songs (lol XD), and I'm a huge Got7 fan too." I bowed down. They all clapped for the 100th time. I was really bored and wanted to play a game. "Can we play a game?" I caked and everyone nodded. "What game do you want to play?" Junior started rubbing his hands together. "Truth or Dare!" Jeongyeon yelled. "I'm fine with it." I replied. Everyone else just nodded for the 100th time and we got into a wide circle. I was sitting next to Mark and Yugyeom. We chose the oldest first which was Mark. (I think he is the oldest out of all of Twice and Got7, idk) "I choose.... JB. Truth or Dare?" "Truth." He took the safe route.

"Is it true that you looked the same with our make-up? (Anyone remember this episode of Real got7) "Yea." "Ok, Chaeyoung Truth or Dare?" "Dare^-^" "I dare you to run around the school yard, find another student and jump on there back." He smirked.

Honestly she looked worried but still was determined to do it. She got up, dusted her skirt off and looked around the large yard. She noticed a guy walking with a couple of other male students. We stared at her as she ran towards the guy and jumped on his back. He was turning side to side trying to figure out who was on himself. We all cracked up. I laid back on Marks shoulder still laughing covering my mouth with my hand. She finally jumped off and ran back to us. She started laughing herself. We continued laughing for a couple minutes before she said Truth or Dare.