Ch.55

Momo POV

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Mark who had come back from throwing our cups away. "Yup." Now it is already sundown so we both walked around for a while. We stayed close together hand in hand while admiring the pinkish purple sky in front of us. Not long after I had gotten tired. "Mark, I'm tired." "Araseo, I'll take you home." We both walked towards the black convertible 5 blocks away.

After the 15 minute car ride Mark parked the car in the lot. He had walked me up to my apartment. The whole time, we were quiet. As I thought about our whole day I started smiling to my self. "What are you smiling at?" Mark suddenly asked with a chuckle followed after. "Nothing." I just avoided eye contact and blushed slightly. "Come on tell me." He begged nudging my arm. "왜?" "재발" He put his hands together and sticked his bottom lip out slightly. I giggled at his cuteness and decided to tell him. "I was just thinking about today, it was probably the best day of my life." "Awww me too^^." My cheeks were pinched. I blushed even more. "Oh were here!" I rushed out of the elevator before Mark could see my dark red face.

Mark followed me down the hall. I pulled my keys out  and opened opened the door, just as I was about to bid my goodbyes Mark asked me a question. "Do you think I can sleep over tonight?" Mark had asked me, I just stood there wide eyed. Was he serious? "Umm, I guess." "Thanks! I really don't want to stay alone tonight. I want to be with you as long as I can." "Ok, I have some big t-shirts my brother gave me you can sleep in that and I think he left some sweatpants when he stayed over. I'll go get it." I walked into my room and looked into the back right side of my closet.

Honestly, on the inside I was kind of happy to have Mark stay over night here.

After I found the clothes I brought them out to him. "You know where the bathroom is right?" "Yup, 고마워!" "Mhhm"
I nodded and sat on the couch turning on the TV. I noticed I hadn't put my clothes on yet and walked into my room with a normal pace. I looked in my drawer pulled out some black and white shorts with a black and gray shirt that said, "Sarcasm is the best thing in the world". I slipped out of my clothes and put on my pajamas. I walked back out to see a laughing Mark on my couch. He seemed to be watching SNL Korea with Simon D and Jay Park...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! Finally I made a chapter after around 3 days. I know this one is short but recently I have been kind of busy. It is only 9:4pm and I go to sleep in the next 20 minutes. But here I am making a chapter and watching kpop edits😂😂. Anyways since this chapter is so short it is more than likely that I will make a chapter when I get home tmr! Thanks for the support!♡

 Anyways since this chapter is so short it is more than likely that I will make a chapter when I get home tmr! Thanks for the support!♡