Ch-17, One Fine Day

Momo POV

//Couple of days later, at home//

"Hahaahah!" I was watching One Fine Day with Seventeen. I was watching episode 3 since I was kind of busy other days.

That's a lie, you such a liar
See me, seem me, ya you're a hypocrite
Whyre you telling me to go a different path?

No More Dream by BTS was playing all of a sudden. It was my phone ringing. "Yoboseyo?" I awsered my phone. "Jagiya!" It was obviously my boyfriend Suga. "Hey Suga oppa!^^" "How are you? "Good! Why?" "I wanted to make sure my girlfriend is fine, thats all." "Araseo, How are you?" "I'm pretty good, but I really miss you!" "I'm miss you too." "Do you want to meet today?" Suga oppa asked me. "Yea, what time and where?" "Let's meet at the park near your house at... 4!^^" "Araseo. See you later oppa." I was happy to go and meet Suga oppa.

It was 1 right now so I had plenty of time to get ready. But I really need something to eat. I quickly cooked some ramyeon and ate some rice. Once I was done eating it was already 1:30. Did It really take that long to cook and eat? I thought. After a minute of just looking through my phone real quick I went upstairs to get ready.

it was 1:45 and I had finally got in the shower. Before actually getting into the shower I had put my phone my Kpop playlist and listened to music while in the shower. The first couple of songs that played were BTS songs like Coffee, Dead leaves, Let me know, and 2nd Grade. Once the last BTS song played Got7 played. It was Fly. As I was listening to the song, I thought of Mark oppa. Great. Now he was stuck in my head like always. And then Mark oppa started rapping in the song, my heart hurts so much.

Now I have a huge pain in my heart. I need to get my head off of this. While washing my hair I closed my eyes and thought about Suga oppa. It didn't work. I then thought of Twice, the girl group I'm in. Thankfully that worked. And lucky Like Ooh- Ahh started playing on my playlist. And the rest of the time I was in the shower other kpop groups started playing instead of Got7 luckly. When I got out I looked at the time real quick it was already 2:10. Next i walked to my room with my towel around my upper chest. I looked through my closet. I ad a lot of tights, jeans and crop tops. I decided to wear some very light blue jeans with a white tank top and a bright/light pink crop top. It was already 2:50. Time really does go by fast. I then looked at the bottom of my closet and picked some white converse, which I set down on my bed. Soon I put on some light graphics socks and walked over to my huge mirror on a stand for some of my jewelry and makeup. I put on a little but of bb cream and a light and soft pink blush. When I made sure that looked fine I put on some black eyeliner and mascara. After that I put on my pink lipstick and made my lips have that radiant look. Once I was done with my lips I put on some lip balm lightly and grabbed my jewelry box in the drawer which was connected to the stand. I put on some silver huggy earrings with a matching silver and thin necklace which had my name on it. I thought that was enough and went downstairs with my shoes in my hand. I put down my shoes next to the door and sat on the couch with my phone in my hand. I looked at the time once again. It was already 3:30. I decided to keep watching One Fine Day.

/////

Before I knew it 45 mins already passed. I was 15 minutes late! I hurried down the street. While running pass only a couple of houses away from mine I saw Mark oppas house. And again he was in my head. While running I kept thinking about him. But I then snapped out of it when I saw Suga oppa sitting on one of the swings.

I sneaked up behind him. "Boo!^^" I jumped out in front of him. There was no reaction😖😅. "How can I get scared if the most beautiful thing in the world tries to scare me?" "Aww~ thank you^^" "So Momo, where would you like to go?"

"Want to just walk around?" "Sure, but can we go to your house after a while?" "Sure, my parents won't be home all week because of there job." "Really?! Can I stay over night?^^" "He suddenly asked. "Yea, I guess." "Gomawo!^-^" "No problem. Come on, it feels nice out here."

*Little time skip (couple of minutes walking around)

Me and Suga oppa were still out here walking around. Soon it started to get a little dark. Suddenly I felt a tiny drop of water hit my arm. Then another on my other arm and cheek. 3 secs later it was raining hard. Me and Suga ran back to my house. I lent him some of dad's clothes since he was soaked. "Suga oppa, here you can wear these." I handed him the clothes. "You can come upstairs with me to change." I led him to the bathroom. "Here you can change here." "Okay, gomawo!^^" He replied. I went to my room to change to.i had put on some thin joggers with a white tanktop. Since my hair was still completely soaked I just put it in a pony tail cause I was to lazy to dry it.

When I walked out my room with my blue slippers Suga oppa had already changed and was sitting on the couch downstairs. I went down and sat with him. "So what do you want to do?" "Truth or Dare?" "Sure!^^" I was so excited to play this game, I loved playing this with my friends. We played Rock, paper, scissors to see who would go first. I had rock and he had scissors. I won! "Truth or Dare?" "Truth" "Have you ever dated someone before?" "아니요" "Jinja?" "Yup!^^" Suga oppa awnsered. "Ok, Truth or Dare?" "Truth" I said. "Did you like anyone before me, if yes who? "Yes, and Mark oppa." I told him straight. "Truth or Dare?" I said quickly trying to just move on. "Dare" "Ok do a funny dance please.^-^" "ah~ jinja?" He said with puppy eyes. " 네" He got up and started dancing. I'm not gonna lie it was hilarious. "Ok, you can stop^-^." "Ok, Truth or Dare?" "Dare" I was slightly scared at what it is going to be. "Give me a hug and kiss me on the cheek." He gave me a cheeky smile. "Really? "This time a gave him the puppy eyes." "Yup!^^" I moved closer to him and gave him a quick peck. "Aa~ that's not a kiss." I them leaned in to him again and gave him a kiss it was at least 3 1/2 seconds long than I gave him a hug. He just wrapped his arms around my waist. Holding closer and tighter. I just layer there in his embrace and we both ended up sleeping.