Ch.2- Good Friends

//Momo POV//

"Y- You are my bias Mark. I said nervous. I was scared at what his reply would be. "Really?! That's awesome!" "Yup." I said releaved. "Oh look at the time. We should head back to class now." Mark said. "Ok" i said.

*In class

During class it was so boring. No one was paying attention. I was looking at my book just day dreaming. I felt my eyes start to feel lazy and we're about to close. But Mark grabbed my attention when I laid my head in my arms. I was facing Mark, he was sleeping peacefully. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. While he was sleeping his hair was slightly over his eyes. As I went to move his hair so I can see his face completly. I touched his cheek bone slightly and my heart automatically started beating.

Ththumpp thump thump thump thump

*Bell rings

When the bell rings Mark automatically wakes up and saw me staring at him. As soon as he woke up I looked away acting like nothing happened.

//Mark POV//

When the bell rang. I immediately woke up. When I sat up I saw Momo staring at me. I was a little confused why she was looking at me.

//Momo POV//

'I think Mark saw me staring at him, oh no what to do?!?' I kept thinking while picking up my books and supplies.

*After school

While walking down the sidewalk that leads toward my house,( I just felt like walking instead of the bus, just to relax.) I kept thinking about Mark. I was still wondering if he saw me staring at him during class. Still walking I felt someone's arm go around my shoulder. Since I was freaked out and scared I immediately threw the arm off me. When I turned around to see who it was it was obviously the only other student who lives in my neighborhood, Mark. I felt sad that I did that. It was my crush and I just did that, aww if only I waited to see who it was before completely freaking out! "Oh, 미안, I did mean to scare you." "Oh, uh, no its fine it was just so sudden."
"Ok but I have a question." "Ok what is it?" "Were you staring at me while I was sleeping In class?" " oh, uh, no just turned that way to look at the clock and you saw me looking that way so you must be mistaken." I lied. "Oh that makes a whole bunch of sense." Mark said.

* At home

As I was about to walk into my house I bid a goodbye to Mark. My 암마 wasn't home because of work, she gets to work in the afternoon and comes home late. While walking to my room upstairs I was just so happy. 'I finally got to talk and be friends with my crush' I kept thinking over and over again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2! I will reslly try to upload new chapters every once in a while. ( 2-3-4 days, because of school)

Please vote guys!!^^ bye