19. I can fly!

Thunder rings through the air as Harry brushes his teeth. It's the first time he's seen the weather act up around here but it doesn't bother him. When he was young he remembers his mother always bringing close to the surface so they could watch the lightning light the sky and listen to the thunder boom. He loved doing that with her.

He spits out the foam from his mouth and puts his toothbrush back on the counter. He opens the drawer under his sink and stares at the two vials that sit there. The black is the poison and the purple is the antidote. He has enough to use again and also more ingredients so he can make more too. If this works on Bria's person then he's prepared to do what he has to do.

He's thrown from his thoughts at a knock on his door. He frowns and shuts his drawer fully before slowly walking into the front room. The knock sounds again and he doesn't know who it could be. Louis always come through his window and Michael doesn't come late at night.

He pulls open his door and sees a wet Louis looking up at him. His small body shakes and he sniffles as his blue eyes gaze up to Harry. Another clap of thunder sounds and Louis jumps and a small squeak leaves his mouth. Harry just pulls him into the room and Louis clings to his arm as he shuts the door.

"You said you'd protect me when storms happen," Louis reminds him and Harry just turns back around and smiles down at the tiny boy.

"I'll always protect you. Let's get you some dry clothes," Harry tells him softly. Louis just nods and his small hand never stops griping Harry's forearm. Harry just brings him into the room and digs through his closet until he finds a button up plaid shirt they left him and some comfy gray pants. He turns to the boy and passes them and Louis gently picks them up and blushes.

"Do you have like dry underwear? I'm completely soaked. I walked here," Louis explains and Harry just nods again and he walks over to his drawers and pulls out a pair for Louis again. Louis smiles as he takes them and then gives Harry a stern glare.

"Don't look at me while I change," Louis tells him and Harry just turns and opens the door to the washroom.

"I can go in here-"

"No! Stay in the room because if the power goes out I'll cry but stay turned around like that," Louis instructs. Harry just nods and keeps his back turned. He realizes quickly that he can see Louis in the washroom mirror. The boys back is to him and he takes off his shirt, showing the smooth skin of his back. Harry should probably shut the door or look away but he can't as Louis takes off his pants and his bare butt is on full show. Harry doesn't know what he's feeling as he stares at the nude back of the boy but he shifts uncomfortably and he just wants to touch him.

He can't keep his eyes away from Louis' plump butt and he wants a whole view of his front but he'll have to wait for that. He just keeps staring, his lower region feeling funny and he sighs in relief but also sadness as Louis slips on pants and a shirt. Harry pulls the washroom door more shut subtly so Louis is no longer seen and then starts to pick at his nails. He can't stop replaying the image in his mind.

"Thank you," Louis whispers, his arms wrapping around him from behind. Harry just coughs awkwardly and slowly turns himself so they're facing each other.

"Anything for you," Harry admits leaning down to kiss the boys lips. Louis giggles as he goes on his tip toes to kiss him again his lips lingering longer than the small peck Harry gave.

"I have a surprise for you. For when the rain stops," Louis mumbles. Harry doesn't let him finish that because he kisses him deeper, only wanting the boys lips. His hands move to cup Louis' face as his tongue slides into his mouth effortlessly. He wants to be closer to him and Louis' small hands bunch his shirt at the end and pull him close. Their height difference would be a bigger problem if Louis didn't always just float up to meet his lips. Harry wants more from this and he doesn't know how to achieve that. He just wants to feel more of Louis than just kissing - though he loves kissing too.