29. Oo-de-lally

Louis is digging in Harry's closet, clothes strewn all over his room. Harry watches on his bed, his head resting on his hand. He's bored of sitting around and he can't wait for his friends to come in so they can save him from all this.

"Why do you have nothing nice?" Louis pops his head out and Harry sighs and blows the hair off his forehead.

"I came here naked. Sorry I don't have a lot of clothes," Harry mutters and Louis huffs and goes back. There's a small knock on his door and then it's opening. He doesn't bother to go see who it is but turns his head when they walk in.

"Aw your boyfriend fall back into the closet?" Henry says and Harry rolls his eyes at the statement. They're all here to find outfits to wear and Bria and Henry will be staying with him until the dance.

"Find anything?" Michael asks, moving closer to where Louis is. His small head pops out again and he points to a pile of clothes next to Harry.

"You could wear that there. Harry has nothing nice that will match me though," he grumbles.

"Matching? So cute," Henry continues to mock them and Harry throws a stray shoe at him and smiles as it hits his head.

"Shut it," Harry warns and Henry looks at him and crosses his arms.

"Whatever. What do we wear?" He asks and Louis pops out again and skips over to a pile of clothes on Harry's desk. He picks them up and gives each an outfit.

"I stole two server uniforms. They're not fancy but you'll fit in. Oh! You have drawers!" Louis says excitedly. He flies over to Harry's drawers and starts to pull out outfits and Harry watches as he throws more of his stuff across the floor, creating more mess.

"Louis," Harry sighs and he stands. He gives Michael a look and the boy nods and grabs the other two and directs them outside. He shuts the door behind them and Harry walks over and pulls the boy away.

"I need to find your outfit," Louis says softly, his eyes pleading for Harry to let him make more of a mess.

"Why? You're making a mess of my room and you're clearly not going to find what you're looking for," Harry tells him and Louis sets himself down on his feet, his whole body seeming to lose it's energy.

"I want it to be perfect. I've always dreamed about having a date to this. I want to look the best," Louis explains and Harry smiles at him, leaning down slightly so they're close to eye level.

"I've seen the others. You will definitely look the best," Harry promises and Louis smiles at him, his eyes starting to get their spark back.

"Better than Zayn?" He questions and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Way better. You're the prettiest person in the whole land," Harry tells him and small sparkles finally start to dance around.

"You're saying that cause I'm your boyfriend," Louis points out.

"You're my boyfriend because I believe that to be true," Harry says back and Louis moves forward and cuddles into his chest.

"I love you. I'm also getting someone to custom make you a suit," he mumbles and Harry laughs into his hair and holds him close.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," Harry breathes and then he leaves a kiss to the top of his head. "And I love you too. Can we clean my room now?"

Louis looks around at the mess and gives him an apologetic smile as he zips around to hang everything he threw out of the closet back up. Harry moves to fold his clothes and soon enough the room is back to being organized and neat. They exit into his living room and see the other three lying around, laughing about something.

"How nice of you two to join us. Harry, I'm hungry," Henry says when he spots him and Louis cracks a small smile at his words.

"Michael couldn't get you food?" Harry asks in slight annoyance and Henry flicks his eyes over to Michael and then back to Harry.

"No. It's your room so you get the food," Henry explains with a flick of his wrist. Harry can feel himself getting ready to snap but Bria jumps up from the couch and drags Michael up with her.

"We can get some!" She offers and all eyes turn to her. Harry notices how her hand remains locked with Michaels and later tonight he's going to talk to her about that. If she hurts him Harry might have to kill her.

"You can't leave. They won't know who you are," Harry sighs and Bria pouts as Michael shrugs and pulls her to the door.

"The others probably won't be out and even if they are they don't pay attention to me. We'll be fine," Michael promises and Harry is going to argue but the two run off in giggles before he can.

"And now I'm the third wheel of a different couple," Henry grumbles and Harry moves to sit on the couch and Louis trails after him.

"Boo hoo. Why don't you bring your boyfriend?" Harry asks and Louis looks at him in surprise.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asks excitedly and Henry looks taken aback by his enthusiasm.

"Uh yes and the reason he isn't here is because I don't want him to get in trouble," Henry tells them and Louis leans forward and smiles.

"What's he like?" Louis asks and Henry scrunches his nose and looks at Harry.

"He's evil. Why is your boyfriend so bubbly? I didn't picture that being your type," he admits and Harry leans back into the couch and pulls Louis close to him.

"He's a happy person."

"Yeah well I would be too if I lived somewhere like this. Life of luxury," Henry says with envy. Harry can understand that because he felt the same way when he got here too.

"Isn't it like this on the other side?" Louis asks and Henry throws his head back and let's out a loud laugh.

"I wish. God I can't wait to take down the royals. They deserve everything coming to them," Henry seethes and Louis shrinks back into Harry.

"No death," Louis reminds him and Harry soothingly rubs his hands up and down his arms as Louis cuddles into his side.

The door swings open again and the tense atmosphere in the door disappears as the smell of pizza fills their sense. Bria has a hoodie covering her face and Michael trails behind her and shuts the door.

"Food for all!" He grins and places the pizza on the table. No one talks about the plans while they eat but Louis remains quiet as they all talk. Harry is worried about him backing out of this or telling someone.

When they all finish eating and the room quiets down they all know it's time to talk. Harry shifts and waits for someone to say something and he's surprised when Louis opens his mouth.

"In order for you guys to get to the parents you have to serve the adult table. That means you don't talk to the children at all..." Louis trails off.

"That's true. Fill their dinner drinks with the poison not the drinks you'll have to pass around. Don't have an attitude either," Michael throws in, looking at Henry.

"Okay and what about the rest of you?" Henry asks looking at them.

"Oh we get to dance and have a grand ol' time," Harry grins.

"Typical. Us bad kids do all the work and you goodies get all the credit," Henry huffs.

"What about after? We poison them and then..?" Bria asks, ignoring Henry all together.

"That's my part. Just support me when the time comes," Harry answers.

"Great I'm following the fish out of water blindly into war. Can my life get any worse?" Henry whines.

"You could be dead," Bria supplies and Henry nods.

"True. Anything we can expect from your part comes?" Henry asks and Harry just grins.

"Evil. I'm going to make my mother proud. I'm going to be a king," Harry promises.

Beside him Louis shivers and looks down at his little socked feet.