Unwanted Love

There he was sitting there with his back turned to me. His platinum blonde hair with pink streaks slicked back. He was wearing is favorite leather jacket with a light blue under shirt. His jeans had holes in the thighs and calves showing them off. You knew it was him without even seeing his face. You had walked in to the restaurant with your boyfriend. 

 "Maybe we should go to a different restaurant." Says Jin. 

"No I knew this would happen sooner or later so I should just face him right now." You say with as much confidence as you could muster. Both of you walk past him and into the only booth that is available which is right in front of him. You make eye contact but you are the first one to break it. 

"I see you have a new boy toy." Says Namjoon.

 You roll my eyes "Shut up Namjoon. You need to get over yourself." You say to him.His fist tightens around his coffee cup. He stands up, and you thought he was going to yell at me but he just walks out saying nothing. 

"You shouldn't have responded to him Y/N. All he's going to do is talk about you to Yoongi." Jin says "He just isn't over you yet, you guys were together for 3 years, and he did propose to you." Jin says pleading Namjoon's case.Namjoon will never know how much regret Jin feels about taking me away from him. He would never give Jin the time to explain himself to Namjoon. 

"Well he just needs to stop."You and Jin eat then he takes you home. 

"Tell Jungkook I say hello." Jin says kissing your forehead. 

"I will. He'll be so happy you remembered him." You say kissing Jin's jaw line. You start walking up the stairs.

You hear someone whisper something. You turn to Jin asking "Did you say something?"

"No I didn't. Well I'll be seeing you later." Jin says with a small smile.

"Goodbye." You say smiling.

You get into your small apartment you share with your younger brother Jungkook.

"Y/N! Y/N is that you?!" yells Jungkook from his room.

"Yeah it's me Jungkook."

Jungkook comes running out of his room. You think about how much he has grown in the last two years. He is so much taller then you now he looks like a young man now, that never goes outside.

"Jin says hello" you say.

"I think you should keep this one, he's pretty cool." Jungkook says with a cheesy smile.

"I think I will." You say kissing the top on Jungkooks head.

"Are you all right?" Jungkook says with worry in his eyes.

"Oh yes everything is alright." You say not looking at Jungkook.

"You saw Namjoon again didn't you." Says Jungkook crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Yes but everything is okay no need to worry." You say not wanting to worry Jungkook.

"Fine, but I don't want a call from Yoongi tonight cussing me out because you said something stupid to Namjoon." A few minutes later Jungkook's phone rings. "Be right back it's Yoongi." He walks out of the room to talk to Yoongi, then you hear him yell "Y/N! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO NAMJOON?"

"HE STARTED IT!" You yell back to him in the other room.

"I DON'T CARE NEXT TIME IGNORE HIM! Sorry Yoongi ...." You hear him trail off as he walks further in to the apartment.