Pale Faces

It has been 5 days since Namjoon was attacked by Jin. You haven't really left his side, you only do to shower and go to the bathroom, and even then you always have someone there to look after him.

You decided hospitals were your least favorite thing. You decided you spent way to much time here in the past 3 months then you spent in the last 10 years of your life.

You are coming back from your daily shower. Tower wrapped around your body, and another wrapped in you hair.  You figure since no one is in here and Namjoon is asleep you'll just change in the room. And since Namjoon is your boyfriend now it's no big deal. He has seen you naked in the past so no biggy.

You don't hear the door open, you have you ear bud in, of course, listening to EXO's Overdose. once you have your underwear on you turn around to get your pants, and you see Jackson staring at you. You are about to scream at him to get out then you notice a bulge forming in his pants, and your to shocked to saw anything.

"DUDE! STOP STARING AT MY GIRLFRIEND, AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" Namjoon yells. You look to him and see a tent formed right where his crotch is.

Jackson runs from the room.

"I see you're a little excited." You say looking at him.

He blushes "Well why wouldn't I be? I haven't seen your body in about a year, I kinda miss it."Namjoon says staring at you hunger in his eyes.

You saunter towards him, he gets on his elbows. You straddle him and push him to where he is laying on his back. "Why didn't you say so." you say as he rub your thighs.

You lean down to kiss his lips but end up kissing his nose, you both giggle, you scoot further down his body. since you were up by his chest, you feel his erection on you butt. You rub your butt against it. Namjoon groans.

"You're killing me, jagi. I may not be able to hold back if you do that again." He says biting his lip. 

You kiss him passionately. You part for .2 seconds and collide again you slip you tongue in his mouth. You dig your nails into his back, he winces in surprise.

Right then you both hear the door open.

"Ehm." You both turn around and see Dr. Gun Joon standing in the door way. "I see Namjoon is awake and doing well. He can be discharged in 2 days" the doctor says as he walk out of the room "Oh and no sex for about 2 months." He says right before he leave.

You slump against Namjoon, and he says "Well that waas kind of a boner killer."

You burst into laughter.

***

Two days later Namjoon is discharged, and on your way out Dr. Gun Joon kindly reminds you no sex for 2 months "Thanks doc we'll keep that in mind." Namjoon says.

"Oh you'll be in a lot of pain if you do it ahead of time. Good luck." Dr. Gun Joon says patting Namjoon on the shoulder as he leave. Namjoon looks terrified.

"Jagi, no sex for two months." Namjoon says sternly, and walks away.

You are left laughing so hard you fall to the ground.