You Have to Stay Now

Sorry I haven't been updating very often, guys!

I have so many projects and tests going on right now that its hard to update so often.

But once they are over I will be updating more often!

***

7 months

You are very surprised that Namjoon and you had gone this long with not fighting, you two were very at peace with one another. Having his baby really brought out how responsible Namjoon really was, and it brought out how patient you were.

For example Jungkook and Yoongi were and hour late for a family gathering, you had woken them up 7 times, usually it would be 1 and you screaming at them that the three of you were going to be late. And this time you didn't even think of screaming. The three of you were late but it didn't really matter to anyone all the wanted to see was your bloated belly. Everyone asked who the father was and you proudly said Kim Namjoon. Everyone's face fell but no one dared say a bad thing to you about him, instead everyone asked what the name was. You replied proudly Kim Areum-Uk, everyone started laughing and saying how ugly the name was. All you son is look down and wait for the laughing to stop.

"You all should be shamed of yourselves!" Jungkook said suddenly "Y/N doesn't deserve this ridicule. Do you have any idea what she has gone through to have and keep this baby?!"

Everyone fell silent, surprised from Jungkooks out burst.

Helping me up Yoongi said "Let's get out of here Y/N."

Once you get to the apartment you got a text from Namjoon saying Where are you at? I'm at the family gathering, where are you?

Looking at the text you almost burst tears you text back We had to leave. I'll explain when you get back home.

You wait for Namjoon to come home and when he did he saw this. You sitting on the couch wearing a pastel blue maternity shirt and white maternity pants, you stopped dying your hair when you found you you were pregnant so your blonde roots had grown out. You were rubbing your stomach, while tears were running down your face.

"Oh jagi." Namjoon said quickly walking to you.

"They said her name was ugly. I can't believe they said that." you squeaked through the tears.

"Do you think her name is ugly?" Namjoon asked seriously.

"Or course not." You say wiping your tears.

"Then it doesn't matter what they think. It only matters if you love the name." Namjoon says. You nod. "Now. Do you want men to rub your feet?"

You scoff "Maybe." you say smiling. You drape your legs of a his legs.

You both laugh, and Namjoon started rubbing you feet.