Begging

You lay awake in Jackson's bed. You kept getting texts from Namjoon. He must have gotten a new phone. You think, going back when you snatched the phone from his hand and throwing it watching it shatter.

'Good morning jagi. Come back. Don't even tell me just come back.' 'Jagi come back. I'm sorry.' 'I still love you jagi. Come back.' 'Going to bed. I love you. Come back, please.'

You would get these four text's everyday for 3 days. You even got a call from him. 'Jagi come back. Hajima. Stop this. Come back. I need you, please I'm begging you-'

You hang up, you can take the sound of his voice crack was breaking your heart. Even though it wasn't your fault, you still bad for all this happening. You shouldn't have went out with Yugyeom. You had forgotten that Namjoon hadn't met him. Your head in hands, you start to sob. There's a knock at your door, you wipe your face, "Yes!" You say loudly your voice raspy.

The door opens, you see the green hair of you 'son', he looks at the ground and says, "Eomma. Someone is here to see you."

"Okay, baby. Tell hem I will be out in a second." you say getting out of the bed and going to the bathroom to splash water on your face.

You walk out of the room and to the common area, and see Namjoon on his knees crying. He looks thinner, the circles around his eyes much darker then you remember, his muscules even look smaller. It's only been three days?!  You think.

He sniffles and says, voice craking "Jagi come back, I'm begging you."

You suddenly fall to you knees and start sobs.