Mirrors In Your Mind

Namjoon is pacing up and down the walk way of the lily garden's. It was pitch black, the only thing you could see was the pastel colored lilies. This was suppose to be a relaxing place. Namjoon would often come here to ease his stress and he would write his songs. He looks down at his watch God damnit! He's 45 minutes late! Namjoon thinks. He takes both hands and scratches his head vigorously while shaking his head. This nervous habit was a curse, you had always said it was cute but he thought it was rather annoying.

"I see you've made it." someone says to Namjoon.

Namjoon turns and turns to see someone perched on a stone wall "Jin?" Namjoon says quietly leaning towards the person "Is that you?"

Jin cringed rolling his neck. Jin looks up through his eye lashes, his hand in a fist on his knee "DON'T YOU DARE TO EVER UTTER MY NAME THROUGH YOUR DISGUSTING LIPS EVER AGAIN!" Jin yells.

"Okay. Okay. Okay I'm sorry. Your in control." Namjoon says putting his hands up. Looking like he was surrendering. He notices a a white cloth wrapped around Jins hand "Your hand okay." Namjoon says trying to lower the tension.

"OF COURSE I'M IN CONTROL!" Jin squeezes his eyes shut and rolls his neck again breathing heavily. "Sorry for that out burst. Very ungentlemanly of me." Jin says hopping off the the ledge. " Jin looks at his hand, the cloth now turning red "Don't sorry about it."

Hands still raised raised Namjoon carefully saying "Seok." since he could not call him Jin "Where is Y/N and Areum."

"Do you know what happen to the last person who took something away from me?" Jin said ignoring what Namjoon asked. "They died." Jin walks to a statue of a lady sitting on a bench reading a book. He picks up something heavy, Namjoon can tell this because Jin grunts while dragging the object towards Namjoon. "Why don't you meet them?" Jin drops it right in front of Namjoon feet.

"Ki Wook?!" Namjoon starts walking backwards, tripping on a lose stone he falls on his bottom. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN BROTHER!?"

Jin looks at him wide eyed, head cocked, with the same crazed look he had for the last few months "Because I don't like sharing."

"Seok, you know the mirrors in your mind reflect the best in yourself not the worst someone else. You didn't have to do that." Namjoon says. Suppressing the urge to vomit.

Jins eyes soften for a moment, then harden the next. Shaking his head, Jin says "I don't care!" he rushes to Namjoon picks up the lose stone and hits Namjoon in the head with it.

***

You hear the wail of Areum. "Don't sorry baby mommy is coming!" you yell running to the door. You start to kick it, punching it, you end up literally throwing yourself against the door.

Suddenly you hear the lock click and the door knob turning. You run to the furthest wall waiting for the door to open and when you tackle the the person in the door way and ouch the in the face 4 times and elbow them twice. And run. You follow the sound of Areum's cries for help. When you find her you run into the room, picking her up you look at her, you see a bandage around her chubby little arm, you coddle her to your chest and whisper "How dare Jin touch you." you turn to leave.

"Y/N. That kinda hurt." Jimin says wiping away blood from his mouth.

***

Jungkook finally made it to the lily garden's. Out of breath, he leans on on of the stone walls. "Do you know what happen to the last person that took something away from me? They died." Jungkook heard someone say. He dives down flattening himself on his stomach. After a few moment he looks up over the walk to see Jin dragging something heavy towards Namjoon who had his hands raised. Jin drops the object at Namjoon's feet, Namjoon yells something, stumbles and falls.

But Jungkook doesn't need to hear what Namjoon says. He can see who it is. "Ki Wook." Jungkook whispers. Jungkook slumps against the wall. What am I suppose to do?  Jungkook wonders.