Maybe Not So Unwanted Love

"Namjoon!" you yell. You woke up with him not next to you. You've been having nightmares since the day they disappeared. Namjoon has been staying with you since Jungkook and Yoongi disappeared. You've done all you can, now it's just a waiting game until something comes up. You walk around the apartment.

You smell something burning, you run to to kitchen to find Namjoon trying to cook breakfast "I wanted to make you something since your under so much stress." he said with a wry grin

"Ha Ha. Okay God of Destruction, I'll finish cooking." you say taking the spatula way from him. You hear him walk away and think he's gone back to lay down in bed. You put your ear buds in to listen to while you cook. You favorite song comes on, it's Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang and you sing along:

Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman

Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge

Namaneul barabodeon neoui kkaman nun
Hyanggiroun sumeul dameun neoui ko
Saranghae saranghae naege soksagideon geu ipsureul nan

You feel arms come from behind you, and your ear buds get pulled from your ears. "Jagi you should have become and Idol with those vocals." Namjoon says into your neck.

You stiffen, no one has called you jagi since Namjoon and you broke up, "You know I couldn't do that Namjoon." It was your dream to become an artist, just not that kind artist. The kind that expressed oneself through a brush or pencil, But it didn't work like that for you. You ended up living on the streets until you found a paying job at a restaurant.

You hear Namjoon sigh and say " I know since the time I met you in New Zealand you wanted to be the next  Leonardo da Vinci. Always drawing and painting, I even still have some of you work that you made for me."

You were stunned, you would have thought that everything you gave him would have been thrown out. You two were never a good match at that time you would always fight fire with fire and someone would always get burned and get hurt by something.

You turn around and look him straight in the eye and say "You still have all the paintings and drawing I gave you?"

"Of course I so." he replied with a confused look " Why wouldn't I? You were my first love. You are my one true love."

You stand there wide eyed. How can that roll from his tongue like that? You would have stuttered, choked on your words, tripped over then you name it, But he says it so easily.

 "Saranghae Y/N. My love for you never stopped." He whispered. He leaned in a kissed your forehead.

You're clutching to the medicine pouch he go you like it was a life line. You don't let go until he's out of the room. Then you turn to the counter and lean on it.

Did he really just say that?  You think, maybe he was mistaken, he probably is just really tired.

You walk out of the kitchen and see he's sitting on the arm of your black leather couch. You walk up to him. He visibly stiffens, you walk between his legs, put your right arm around his neck so his chin in the crook of your elbow. and your left are in o his back squeezing tightly and you say "Nado saranghae. I never stopped loving you."

When you say this he puts his arms arms around your waist and relaxes a little and you hear his voice catch "I was so worried you would say it back." He is close to tears now.

You take him to the bed and lay down. He lays on top of you, he puts his head on your chest, his ear is cold but welcoming, you both fall asleep into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

So I was hoping this chapter is better

I need feed back people! Tell me what you think! I need to know!