It Can't Rain All the Time

Namjoon and Jungkook continue to walk through the night into the early next morning looking for a clue to why Yoongi was getting beat.

"Can we go back now? I'm tired." Jungkook whined.

It had been awhile since you two had been at the apartment "Fine. Lets go back." Namjoon says turned down a road to go back home.

As the two boys head back home, a mysterious figure appears and block the path home

"You're blocking our path home, can we help you?" Jungkook offers.

There's a rustling sound and the figure pulls out an object. Namjoon recognizes it immediately "Jungkook ... RUN!" Jungkook starts sprinting down the street.

There's a gun shot. Namjoon feels an immense pain on the left side of his rib cage. But he can't stop he has to get back to you.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL HER AWAY FROM ME, YOU BASTARD?! YOU'LL BE SIX FEET UNDER BEFORE YOU CAN DO THAT!" says the figure.

"Jin ... ?" Namjoon whispers.

There's another gunshot, Jungkook falls to the ground.

"JUNGKOOK GET UP!" Namjoon can hear Jin's footsteps, and picks Jungkook up fireman style and runs into the night.

It starts to rain.

***

There's a bang on the door, you jump at the sound. You check what time it is. It's too late for someone to be visiting, your curious. You walk to the door. "Who is it?" you ask.

"It's Namjoon." says a husky voice.

You open the door and see Jungkook hanging of Namjoon's shoulders. Jungkook is soaked in blood, and Namjoon looks like he fell in crimson paint "Oh my God. What happen."

"Jin" Namjoon breaths out. Then he falls to the ground.

You hear a burst of thunder.

***

You stay by Namjoon's side until he wakes. After a week if sleep he opens his eyes and see's you sitting net to the bed, you're holding his hand, your head is on the mattress. You are fast asleep. You wake up to the feeling of being watched and you see his eyes open.

He notices you are quite thin and the circles around your eyes are darker then usual.

"When was the last time you ate?" Namjoon asks.

Looking at your hand you tell him "When you fell asleep."

"When was that?"

You pause afraid of what he's going to say, but you decide to answer him "Last week." you say in a weak voice.

He lifts you chin so your looking him the eye and he says "Jagi. Why would you hurt yourself like that?"

You answer him saying "I was too scared to be hungry" Your voice breaking, tears running down your face.

"Come up her and lay with me." he says scooting over to make room for you.

You climb up into the bed and lay your head on his chest. He starts singing in perfect English Fools by Troy Sivan

I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and children's names
I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools

Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

You slowly fall asleep to the sweet sound of his voice.

***

Jungkook wakes up to the bright lights of a hospital. He hears someone walk into the room and looks towards the door and see's a woman in scrubs and he asks "Where am I?"

The woman looks and him in surprise and runs from the room. A minute later a tall man comes in, he wears a khaki pants and a light blue dress shirt. He comes to the foot of Jungkooks bed and says "Hello Mr. Jeon, I am Dr. Kim Gun Joon, I have been taking care of you for the past 3 weeks-"

"3 WEEKS?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO ME?!" Jungkook screamed.

The doctor looked confused "Do you really not know?"

"No! No I don't! What happen?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Mr. Jeon, you got shot in the back and the bullet nearly severed your spine. You almost died. You went into a coma from the shock." the doctor explained.

Jungkook just sat there he said "Call me sister and brother. Don't come back come back until you have."