High School Diaries (Chapter 30)~ Fighting For A Kiss

A/N: Like the new cover? Be excited for the 1k one-shots that'll be coming out tomorrow! Give me some suggestions of which ships I should do :3 ~Car

****

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Kawaii~Chan is rushed out of the clinic by Cadenza~Chan. 

"Hold on, Kawaii~Chan. I'm getting you to safety." Cadenza~Chan mumbles loud enough for Kawaii~Chan to hear. 

Kawaii~Chan looks at the other people that Cadenza~Chan is helping get out.

"GARROTH! THIS ISN'T YOU!" Laurance~Kun yells. 

I hear Laurance~Kun and Garroth~Kun's swords clash together. Kawaii~Chan really wants to help, but Kawaii~Chan knows if she does that she could get hurt and Kawaii~Chan doesn't want that. 

"Garte..." Garroth~Kun trails off. Kawaii~Chan's ears perk up at the name, "G-Garte~Sama?" Kawaii~Chan stutters. 

"Don't think anything of it, Kawaii~Chan..." Cadenza~Chan persuades. 

Kawaii~Chan puts her head down then she feels the warm sun of her face. She hears Aphmau~Senpai's voice from inside, she also hears Aaron~Kun. Kawaii~Chan REALLY wishes she could help. 

"Cadenza~Chan, let me go." Kawaii~Chan commands. 

"No, Kawaii~Chan!" Cadenza~Chan growls in a firm tone. Kawaii~Chan is taken back from her tone

"Cadenza~Chan.." Kawaii~Chan mumbles. 

Cadenza~Chan doesn't say anything, she keeps moving Kawaii~Chan and the others until they're farther away from the clinic. 

Kawaii~Chan see Katelyn~Sama walking somewhere, "Katelyn~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims. Katelyn~Sama looks at Kawaii~Chan then comes over. 

"What is it, Kawaii~Chan?" Katelyn~Sama asks. 

"Where is Katelyn~Sama going?" Kawaii~Chan asks. 

"To see Jeffory." Katelyn~Sama answers. 

"YOU'RE SEEING JEFFORY~SAMA?" Kawaii~Chan exclaims happily. 

Katelyn~Sama shushes Kawaii~Chan while Jeffory~Sama walks over. 

"That is one of Kawaii~Chan's ships!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims. 

Katelyn~Sama glares at Kawaii~Chan then smiles at Jeffory~Sama, "Hey, Kawaii~Chan." Jeffory~Sama greets. 

"Hello, Jeffory~Sama!" Kawaii~Chan responds. Katelyn~Sama and Jeffory~Sama run off into the forest. Kawaii~Chan wonders what's going on.

Katelyn's POV

"Goodbye, Katelyn~Sama and Jeffory~Sama!" We hear Kawaii~Chan yell as we run into the woods. 

"You got your sword?" I ask. 

Jeffory nods, "Good." I say. 

Once we get to a clear part in the forest, we pull our swords out. Or, at least Jeffory does. I pull out my fire fists. I fit them onto my hand, then ball my hand up in a fist. The machine on my hand becomes engulfed in flames, the small smoke particles radiating from them. Once I unravel my fist, the fire dissipates. Jeffory pulls out his green sword, similar to Laurance's, yet different. 

"3...2....1...GO!" I chant. Jeffory and I charge for each other, our machines clashing together. 

I clench my hands into a fist, the fire starting to melt the tip of Jeffory's sword. I put my open fist near Jeffory's hand, signaling him how hot the fire is and that he doesn't want to get hit by it. Jeffory pulls his sword away, it regaining it's burnt tip immediately. 

"What magicks does your sword have?" I ask while we circle around the clearing. 

"Why would I tell you?" He questions. 

"Because I asked." I smirk. 

"You never tell your opponent your magicks in battle." Jeffory states. 

"Smart boy." I compliment. 

"Thanks." Jeffory smiles gently. 

He then charges for me, our machines clashing once again. I ball my fists again then throw his sword down. It slides against the grass, distracting Jeffory. While he's distracted, I lung at him. 

"Jeffy? Auntie Katelyn?" A sweet, innocent, voice calls out. 

Jeffory and I look at each other wide eyed. Only Abby calls him 'Jeffy'. 

Jeffory and I turn our heads, "AUNTIE KATELYN AND JEFFY SITTIN' IN A TREE, K I S S I N G!" Abby chants a few times. 

Jeffory blushes a tiny tint of pink, me doing the same. The fire on my fist dismiss' itself then I accidentally fall onto Jeffory. We're only inches apart, both of us wide-eyed and staring at each other. 

"Hi." Jeffory starts. 

I chuckle, "Hello... Jeffy." I tease. 

Jeffory and I laugh, "GAWH, JUST KISS ALREADY!" Abby commands. 

Jeffory and I both blush again, "We should give her what she wants, eh?" Jeffory smirks. 

I would normally slap him, but with me having my fire fists on and Abby being behind us, I restrain. Before I can react, he presses his lips against mine. His eyes are closed, where mine are wide open. I melt into it, then he pulls back seconds later. 

He looks into my eyes again, then the moment is ruined by Abby's squealing... "AHHHH! THAT WAS ADORABLE!!" Abby squeals, snapping pictures of us. 

I get up and look at Abby, "Stop snapping pictures before I--" I start. 

Jeffory cuts me off by putting a hand on my shoulder. I look back at him, staring into his emerald eyes. 

"She's a kid, let her fantasize." Jeffory says. 

I sigh, "Fine." I mumble. 

I look back at Abby, similar green eyes looking back at me. Her eyes are a different shade of green, but they're still glancing straight up at me. I walk over to her and kneel down. 

I push a bit of hair out of her face, "You're beautiful, Abby." I smile. 

"T-Thanks, Auntie Katelyn." She smiles. 

She hugs me tightly, then releases shortly after. I look back at Jeffory, who's smiling at us. I flash him a smile, then look back at Abby. She walks over to Jeffory, me getting back on my feet. Jeffory picks her up, then she wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him. 

"I love you, Jeffy." She mumbles onto his shoulder. 

"I love you too..." He closes his eyes for a second, then looks at me. 

He mouths 'Thank you'. I nod, grab my fire fists off of the ground then walk off. I should leave them be for now.