High School Diaries (Chapter 84)~FIRED.

Ty's POV

"Ivy! You almost died back there..! And to a kid!" I scold, pacing back and forth. We're in a dining room. Ivy sits on the table, letting her legs dangle, "You.. Almost.. Died. To Zane Ro'Meave!" I exclaim. 

"He's the Ro'Meave brother with a relic, tho." Ivy replies. 

"No wonder he was able to overpower you... Because your relic is weak." I clench my fists. 

Her wounds are healed, but there's a small scar on her stomach. "What do you wish for me to do about it?" Ivy snaps.

 "Leave." I command. 

"Leave where?" She questions. 

"I SAID LEAVE. You're no use to me anymore, Venom Scythe." I growl. 

"But.. There has to be something that we can work out..!" Ivy pleads. 

I take a breath, "Fine. One more chance. But if you get injured next time, I'll make sure that your relic won't heal you. You'll be sent to the road." I threaten. 

"Y-Yes, Ty." She replies. 

"So don't mess up!" I bellow. 

I walk out of the dining room, making my way down the hall. My tail runs against the cell bars. 

"Oh, little Cadenza.. What should we do today?" I ask, taunting her. 

"Mphm!" She tries to speak. 

"Don't struggle, honey. It's make your experience 10 times worse." I say as I grip onto the cell bars. 

She has a sock in her mouth as her wrists are tied together behind her back. Cadenza's ankles are tied as well. 

"Your little friends should've never messed with me." I growl, my smirk forming into a frown.

Aphmau's POV

A Couple Days Later...

I walk down the street of Phoenix Drop, getting occasional hello's by people. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring rapidly. I pick up and answer. 

"Hello?" I speak into the phone. 

"Aphmau! I need your help... Come over, quickly!" Laurance exclaims. 

He seems to be panicking, "On my way." I mutter as I end the call. 

I rush over to Laurance's house, not bothering to knock. Zenix, Garroth, Lucinda, Zane, Vylad, Zoey and Kawaii~Chan already beat me here.

 "What's wrong?" I ask Laurance, who's walking over to me. 

"Cadenza's gone missing... Again." He mutters the last word. 

"We'll get her out, I promise." I assure. 

This seems to put Laurance at ease, even know he knows I'm unsure about my promise. I give Laurance a pat on the shoulder, then walk over to Zenix. I engulf him in a hug immediately. I haven't seen Zenix since the End. 

"Aphmau! Garroth said you were alive, but I didn't believe him... But here you are!" Zenix exclaims, hugging me tighter than ever before. 

"I thought I lost you..." He mutters. 

"Thank you." I thank. Him and I release. 

Zenix smiles at me, then shoos me off, "Do you know where Aaron is?" I ask Laurance. 

"He's with Amber. Amber's in to the End before, so he was hoping to get some information that we possibly don't know." Laurance informs. 

I nod, then walk over to Lucinda. "Hey, Lucinda." I smile. 

"Aphmau!" Lucinda exclaims. 

She engulfs me in a hug, releasing seconds after, "Are you ok?" She asks. I nod, "Good." She finishes. I give her a small smile, then back up. 

"So... I've heard Cadenza's gone missing. And it's time to get her back, right?" I start.

People look at each other, then back at me. My eyes land on Zenix, who seems the most frightful about me. I mean, I can understand, but that's not the topic right now. 

"Zenix, Lucinda, Zane, Laurance and I will be going to the End while Vylad and Garroth guard the End portal. Kawaii~Chan and Zoey will put a barrier magick around the portal so that only we can escape. If Ty, or anybody like that follows us, they'll be blasted back into the End... Sound good?" I explain. 

"Are you sure it's good for you to go?" Garroth questions. 

I nod, "Positive." I reply. He nods hesitantly. 

"When will this start, Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asks. 

"Tomorrow." I inform. 

"Zoey, how long do you think it'll take to put the barrier up?" I question. 

"Not long. It would only be 2 hours, tops." Zoey replies. 

"Good. Can you and Kawaii~Chan start that please?" I say. 

Zoey nods, then drags Kawaii~Chan out, "We need a Shadow Knight on the inside and out, so that's why I'm having Laurance come with us and Vylad stay with you, Garroth." I explain. 

"Lets get started... Shall we?" I smirk. 

Garroth and Vylad scurry off somewhere. When Aaron comes back, I'll have him guard with Garroth and Vylad. 

I glance at Lucinda, "What magicks do you think will fend off Ender soldiers?" I ask. 

"I'm not sure yet. I'll look it up tonight." Lucinda smiles, then runs off. Zenix and I leave together, 

"I'm glad you're back..." Zenix smiles. 

"I'm glad to be back." I reply. 

Zenix chuckles, then engulfs me in a hug.