High School Diaries (Chapter 59)~One Lost Due To... Them.

Ty's POV

I let the potion fly from my hands. It hits Aphmau, the liquid spreading thru out her clothes. I laugh mechanically, watching the progress we've made. Aphmau then falls to the ground, her prince 'Travis' running to her. Laurance runs off to the endermen army. 

"You..." I growl. 

"Stay away from her!" I fly up into the air, balls of black ender lingering in my hands. 

They can turn anyone into an enderman, trapped in that 7 foot body for eternity. Travis looks at me with fearful eyes once he sees the balls of ender. The fear washes away quickly as he tries to be brave. His skin turns gray again, his hair growing gray and his eyes becoming violet. 

"You stay away from her! There's no need to her either of us!" Travis snaps, getting up from his previous kneeling position. 

"Oh, really? This wouldn't have started if you hadn't kissed her!" I admit angrily. 

Travis' mouths drops, it ajar. His shocked expression turns into an amused one as he starts laughing uncontrollably, "Is that really--" He gasps for air from laughing so much, "That's the reason this has started?" He holds in more amused chuckles. 

"Don't remind me." I growl quietly. Travis gets on his knees, and wipes a tear from his eye, "Have fun being an enderman, Travis Warlock! I would say 'Say goodbye to your loved ones', but... You're not getting that opportunity. Goodbye, Travis Warlock!" I let the ball of ender fly. 

Suddenly, somebody jumps in front of Travis, blocking the attack. He has brown hair and crimson eyes. 

"ZENIX, NO!" I hear Aphmau cry. 

Zenix...!? The potion hasn't taken effect yet, she still remembers somethings. It should take effect in a few minutes, I'm sure of it... Travis looks at the now stoned being. His legs grow, causing him to grow to the point where he's 7 feet. Black and purple specks trail up his arms and legs, it soon engulfing his whole body. His face is blank until he opens his eyes. Purple glowing orbs stare straight at me. A purple smoke emits from his fingertips, it filling the ground. The smoke engulfs Zenix's enderman body. When it disappears, it has Zenix's human body laying on the ground where Zenix's soul is actually in the enderman body. Aphmau scrambles over to the human body, tears streaming down her cheeks. Travis looks at the scene, absolutely stunned and heartbroken. He then looks up at me, glaring. 

His violet eyes grow into a dark purple, "YOU DID THIS!" Travis growls, anger evident in his voice. 

He lunges for me, a red, blue and purple multicolored blade appearing in his hand from thin air. He tackles me to the ground, his sword to my neck. 

"YOU KILLED ZENIX! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO APHMAU? You monster." Travis snaps, his last two words cold and quiet. 

"HE DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS!" I snap. 

"WHAT CARELESSNESS? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OVERREACTED." He yells. 

"A-Aphmau... Get Adam." I hear Zenix's faint voice whisper in the distance. 

"N-No! I can't leave you!" She replies. 

"....Go...." Zenix's human body vanishes into smoke, his voice was raspy and weak. 

A final tear flows from Aphmau's eyes, then she gets up and runs off. Travis grows angrier, "This is all your fault." He grunts in the same cold tone. He digs his blade into my skin, causing me to grimace at the pain, "Doesn't feel so good, does it? Imagine what it feels like... Just image my blade at your heart..." Travis trails the tip of his sword down to my chest, above my heart.