High School Diaries (Chapter 75)~Venom In Our Wounds

A/N: The song doesn't have anything to do with the chapter, but I recommend that you listen to it, this song (or shall I say cover) is amazing. If you like them, check out their other stuff at youtube channel LydiaEvangeline. They're great together. Oh well, enough author stuff. Enjoy the chapter! ~Car

****

Aaron's POV

In The End...

Two Days Earlier...

A crazed look lingers in Zenix's eyes. My childhood friend... Is gone. So is Aphmau's... 

"Z-Zenix..." I cry out. 

"That Zenix is gone. This is the new one." Zenix smirks. 

I glance at Travis, but he shrugs. "We have to come back for him..." Travis says in a quiet voice. 

"W-We can't just do that!" I exclaim. 

Travis grabs my shoulders, turns my body in his direction and looks into my eyes, "If we don't leave now, we won't be able to get ourselves out, nevertheless anyone else. We have to go." Travis commands. 

I glance at Zenix, then look at Travis. I nod. He releases my shoulders, then we run until we hear a feminine crying. 

"Cadenza..." I mutter, "Travis!" I call out since he's a few cells in front of me. 

Travis turns around, then jogs over, "Cadenza, stand back." I state as I flip my sword around in my hand. 

There's a shuffling. Once that dies down, I slash my sword through the door and cut a hole in it, big enough for her to escape from. Cadenza looks up at me, tears streaming down her cheeks. Since Cadenza hasn't seen us in our magickal forms before, she seems frightened. 

"Cadenza, it's Aaron and Travis." I say. 

"N-No! You're not them, you're some... Some monster!" She exclaims. 

I grab Travis' arm and pull him from her view, "Change back." I state. 

Travis nods, then we both change out of our magickal forms. Once we're back to normal, we go back into Cadenza's view. 

"H-How? This isn't r-real..." Cadenza mutters.

I glance at Travis, then back at Cadenza, "I have to..." I mumble, barely audible. 

"Do what?" Travis asks. 

"This." I say as I pull my hood down, revealing the mop of black hair atop my head. I then unravel my mask, dropping it at my palms. I look at Cadenza, "It's Aaron and Travis." I say. 

Both, Cadenza and Travis stare at me in awe, "Yea, yea, I know, it's new. 'Oh my Irene, Aaron. You look hot!'" I mock a girl voice, "Stop admiring me and lets go!" I exclaim. 

Cadenza scrambles onto her feet quickly, then runs out to us. I start wrapping on my mask again when I hear the most horrid voice ever. 

"Going so quickly?" Ivy's voice calls out. 

"Travis, take Cadenza and get to the portal." I mumble into his ear. 

"But what about yo-" He starts. 

"I said go!" I exclaim. 

Travis nods, grabs Cadenza's hand, then runs out. I glare at Ivy, my mask dropping.

"My, my... You are a handsome one." Ivy gushes. 

"I don't have time for your games." I growl. 

"You don't want to talk? Shocking. You've always been the quiet one." She says. 

I raise an eyebrow at her. I then catch her off guard and tackle her to the ground with my sword at her neck. Something sharp suddenly hits my back, causing my mouth to open with a gasp releasing from it. 

"My scythe always pieces back together." She smirks. My vision starts to get blurry as I feel nauseous. Ivy wiggles out from under me before I fall, "Have fun being dead!" Ivy exclaims. She giggles, then skips off.

Travis' POV

I grab Cadenza's hand and start running. I hear Aaron yell, then Ivy laugh, but I can't go back there. We're only inches away from the portal. As we're about to hop into it, Ty (as Enderlox) appears in front of us. 

"Going so soon?" He questions with a smirk. 

I scowl, pull Cadenza close then slide under his legs. I hop into the portal with Cadenza being transported with me. After a purple aura, Cadenza and I are in the outskirts of Phoenix Drop. "W-We're home... We did it... WE DID IT!" I chant, pumping my fists into the air. 

"Somebody's happy." Cadenza jokes. 

"Well, some of us have been there longer than others." I roll my eyes, then we walk into town.

 Everyone crowds us. Well... Everyone except Aaron, Zenix, Aphmau, Laurance and Garroth. Some of the most important people... Where are they? Cadenza looks at me, asking the same thing.

Laurance's POV

Present Day...

"Ok, you three." A girl with orange hair starts. She has a witch hat atop her head, "I'm Lucinda, and I'll be regaining your memory." Lucinda smiles. 

"We lost it?" I ask. 

She rolls her eyes, "Hold your breath." She commands, raises a potion in the air, then smashes it down on us. We're transported to a world of darkness.

~Another Dimension, Laurance's POV

I look around at the black place. White bubbles fill the place, but they're faded. My eyes land on three people, all embraced in a huge hug. The people fade quickly after, then all the bubbles get their color and swirl around us. Soon enough, you can't even see them. All the bubbles break into categories, then smash into us. What's going---

~Phoenix Drop, Laurance's POV

I wake up on Lucinda's floor. I look around to see Garroth and Aphmau sprawled out as well, both of them just waking up. I can see Lucinda in the corner of my eye, jumping up and down. 

"I'll leave you guys be." Lucinda says softly, then scurries away with Bigglesworth, her familiar. 

I hug Garroth and Aphmau immediately, both of them returning the gesture. 

"Guys, we're back!" I exclaim as I release. We get up, then look outside.

Malachi rushes into the room, "Lucinda," Malachi pants before saying something, "Travis and Cadenza are back."

****

A/N: Probably one of the most confusing chapters to make ^~^

~Car