High School Diaries (Chapter 76)~Laurance and you're stupid, stupid face!

Aphmau's POV

Memories flood back into my head, them hitting like a truck. A massive headache begins. 

I hold my head, "Don't worry, Aphmau! You'll get a headache, but it'll subside soon!" Lucinda calls from her kitchen. 

She tosses me a bottle of pain killers. I grab a glass of water that Lucinda had laid out on a nearby table. I gulp the pill down, the headache starting to subside. Laurance and Garroth slam their hands onto their head, the headache just arriving for them. I motion them over to where the water is. Both of them rush over, going thru the same process I just went thru. Once their headaches die down as well, Lucinda walks over to us. 

"Lucinda... Why're we here?" Laurance asks. 

"As you guys know, you lost your memory. I just gave it back, but it'll be temporary. Now, I need to know... Who took away your memory and who has them?" Lucinda gets straight to the point.

I gulp, looking at the boys. I direct my attention back to Lucinda. 

A lump forms in my throat, "Ty." I state. 

Lucinda doesn't seem surprised. "You're not surprised, I see." Garroth adds.

 "I'm not. He's been after all of us ever since you took Travis to San Francisco, Aphmau... I bet you guys have noticed this, but we can't trust Ty. At least, not anymore." Lucinda explains. 

"We've noticed." Laurance mutters. 

"I used to trust Ty with my life, but all of that is gone. He helped me grow into the person I am today... I can't believe the monster he's become." I inform genuinely.

Ty's POV

"I'm not. He's been after all of us ever since you look Travis so San Francisco, Aphmau... I bet you guys have noticed this, but we can't trust Ty. At least, not anymore." Lucinda explains. 

My hands clench into a fist, but I release it quickly. Laurance mutters something that I can't hear.

"I used to trust Ty with my life, but all of that is gone. He helped me grow into the person I am today... I can't believe the monster he's become.." Aphmau's voice is genuine. 

Her words are like bullets in my heart. I know that I've done her wrong, but I didn't know she ever trusted me with her life... Before I hear anything, I fly off to the End portal that was opened by Travis. I let him escape, and I know what Ivy's done to Aaron. Even know I let Travis and Cadenza go, I'm still watching over them. I also still have Zenix and Aaron as leverage. The only thing that I didn't have the three remember is that I was posing as Zenix. 

They still think that Zenix is here, in Phoenix Drop. They just think that Ty came in and destroyed their memory... That's half true, but not completely. I hop into the End portal and see Aaron laying on the floor, blood oozing from his back. Ivy pulls her scythe from his skin. 

"Nice work." I seem amused and pleased.

"Thanks. This guy puts up a fight, but I'm still stronger. Stronger than him, at least." Ivy smirks. 

I transform out of my Enderlox and walk up to Ivy. We connect our lips.

Aphmau's POV

Once Garroth, Laurance and I finish talking to Lucinda, she urges us to go see our family, "You might even have a surprise!" Lucinda exclaims as we all walk out. 

I chuckle, then the boys wrap their arms around me in a hug, "I'm glad to be back." Laurance mutters. 

"Agreed." Garroth and I say in sync. The three of us laugh, then make our separate ways.

"Aph~Moo!" Levin exclaims, running to me. 

Marshal trails shortly behind him. Who's watching Marshal? I don't see Malachi anywhere... Levin and Marshal hop into my arms, both giggling. My eyes trail off from them, following the path of fiery hair. 

"Cadenza!" I exclaim. 

Cadenza giggles, "Surprise!" She exclaims, doing a jazz hands. 

"I would hug you, but I have my hands full." I chuckle. 

Cadenza does the same, "CADENZA!" Laurance yells from behind me. 

He runs past me at the speed of light and engulfs Cadenza in a bone breaking hug. Once they release, Marshal jumps from my grasp and runs to Laurance. She hugs on his leg. I put Levin down, then he runs to Malachi, who's in the distance. A mop of white hair is in the distance. 

"Travis?" I mutter, "Are my eyes lying to me?" I ask myself again, "TRAVIS!" I exclaim. 

The boy looks in my direction, the sun glittering off of his emerald eyes. I run over to him, engulfing the white-haired boy in a tight hug. 

"Aphmau!" Travis exclaims. 

I pull away, "Where's Aaron?" I question, realizing that he's not here. 

"Aaron... He didn't make it out. He stalled so that Cadenza and I could have time to get out. I don't know where he is, but I don't recommend going into the End to find out." Travis explains. A bad feeling hits my stomach like a train. Is he in trouble? 

"I have an idea... I'll either have Dante go in, or have Lucinda to use some spell to see where he is and what condition he's in." I suggest. 

Travis nods, "I'll talk to Dante later." I finish, "Gah, I'm glad you're back." I smile. 

"I'm glad you have your memory." Travis replies. 

"You know about that?" I question. 

"Yea, when Cadenza and I got back, you didn't remember us. Neither did Laurance or Garroth. We asked Malachi and Lucinda what was up, and she said that someone had washed your memory." Travis explains. 

"I'm sorry." I apologize. 

Travis ruffles my hair, so I cross my arms, rolling my eyes, "It's fine." He lowers his hand. 

"Aphmau.. Aphmau!" A familiar voice calls from behind me. 

I turn around and see Zenix running our way. He hugs me, "I'm glad you have your memory." Zenix says as we release. 

"I am too." I reply, smiling.

Laurance's POV

As Cadenza, Marshal and I walk back to the house, an unwanted voice rings into our ears. 

"There you are, Laurance! You and your stupid, stupid face!" The voice exclaims. 

I turn around, "Hey, Castor..." I mumble. 

"Stupid Laurance!" Castor continues. 

I roll my eyes. For the name of Irene, why is this guy here!?

 For the name of Irene, why is this guy here!?