High School Diaries (Chapter 47)~Enderlox's Encounter

Aphmau's POV

I run over to Travis, who is now on the floor, "Travis!" I screech. 

He doesn't reply. I crouch down and start shaking him. Then a purple light whirls around. Once it disappears, Ty is standing there. 

"Enderlox." I mumble. 

"I heard my name." Ty says as his feet touch the ground. 

"NO! TY! STOP-" I hear a familiar voice pant. I whip my head around to see Adam standing there. Adam pants, then realizes the fallen Travis. 

Aaron rushes over to me, "What's going on?" Aaron asks Adam. 

"I-I don't know. I just saw Travis running out of the house. When I was chasing him, I saw Ty after him." He informs. 

"Then... Why'd he come here?" I look at him. 

Adam shrugs, then I try to turn Travis over since he's face first into the ground. Zenix runs over to me. 

"What're you doing?" He asks. 

I look at Zenix, then back at Travis. I roll Travis over, then Katelyn runs over, "LAURANCE, GARROTH, DANTE. HELP ME." I yell. The three of them scramble over, "Laurance, Garroth, pick Travis up. Dante, get everyone out of here." I command. 

The three nod, then scramble off to their duties. Ty grows angry as he sees Travis escaping. Aaron and I turn into our magick forms. 

"Ty, stop." I command. 

"Why should I?" Ty smirks. 

His teeth are now fangs, "What did Travis ever do to you?" Aaron asks. 

Ty starts to breathe heavily, "He. Kissed. Her." Ty says. 

"Who?" Aaron questions. 

Ty points to me. Aaron glances at me, then at Travis who's now out of the room. 

"WHEN?" Aaron grows angry. 

Malachi holds Marshal close, Levin now clutching onto Malachi's leg, "Zenix, protect Malachi and the kids." I command quietly. 

Zenix nods, then runs over to them. "And who's this?" Ty asks, not remembering Zenix. 

"Zenix. You know him." I state. 

Ty stares at Zenix until he can't turn his head anymore. Ty then glares at Aaron, Adam and I. I see Dante taking everyone out the back door. Malachi glances at me, then I nod in assurance. He puts his head down then runs out, him being the last to leave. Katelyn and Aaron are the only ones left. Katelyn stands by my side, her hands slowly making it's way to her back pockets. 

"What's this, I see?" Ty directs his attention to Katelyn, him levitating the firefists from her pockets. 

Ty gasps, amused, "Katelyn the Firefist. Where's Jeffory Goldenheart?" Ty asks. 

"None of your business." Katelyn states. 

"What do you want, Ty?" Adam speaks up. 

"Well, Travis dead of course." Ty smirks. 

Anger boils inside of me, "You won't get to him." Katelyn speaks for me. 

"What if I do?" Ty asks rhetorically. 

"Then you'd have some Nether to pay." Katelyn growls. 

Ty laughs, "I won't have Nether to pay if you're there." Ty raises his hand, a purple aura circling around it. 

Katelyn grows fearful. As he sends the aura in Katelyn's direction, she grabs her firefists and deflects it. It hits Ty, teleporting him away. 

Katelyn slides her firefists on, "Are you ok?" I ask, starring at Katelyn in disbelief. 

Katelyn nods, then blows her bangs out of her face, "Lets get out of here..." Aaron trails off. 

We then leave the place, meeting everyone outside. Katelyn immediately runs to Abby and Jeffory. 

"Where's Travis?" I ask Garroth, who just ran over. 

"The clinic. Come on." Garroth leads me away. 

My brothers follow. "Wevin! Wevin!" Marshal says, trying to pronounce Levin's name. 

Levin looks at Marshal, "Yes?" Levin asks. 

Marshal doesn't say anything, she just hugs him. They're so cute! "W-What was that f-for?" Levin blushes. 

Marshal shrugs the skips off with Malachi who is far in front of them. Levin is left there, dumbfounded. He shakes his head a bit, then runs off to Aaron. Garroth takes me into the clinic, leading me down a hall. I motion the others to stay in the lobby. Garroth opens a door, it having a sleeping Travis there. He has a few machines linked to him. Beeping noises come from the monitor, it measuring his heartbeat and blood sugar. 

"What did the doctor say?" I ask, assuming the doctor has already been here, due to the machines. 

"He said that Travis was severely injured and passed out from blood loss. The reason isn't known tho, we'll find that out once he wakes up." Garroth explains. 

"Ok.." I state, then sit down in one of the three chairs. 

Laurance, Garroth and I wait for Travis to wake up, then I end up falling asleep in the process.

Third Person

"ARGHH!" Ty screams from the Nether. Frustration fills his voice. 

Ty trudges over to the Nether Fortress, the traces of Laurance and the others still there. Scratches lace the wall with bits of metal ripped off of swords on the floor. Ty trudges up the stairs, up to the Shadow Lord. 

"Take me to the End." Ty commands. 

The Shadow Lord looks at Ty, "Enderlox?" The Shadow Lord asks. 

"Yes?" Ty replies. 

"What're you doing here?" The Shadow Lord questions. 

"Lets just say... Katelyn Firefist." Ty smirks, his fangs showing and shining from the torches reflection. 

The Shadow Lord laughs, "I haven't heard that name in a long time!" The Shadow Lord seems amused, "Your wish is granted." With that, The Shadow Lord waves his hand, taking Ty to the End. 

Once Ty reaches the End, he walks along the sidelines, "Watch your back, Katelyn Firefist. I'm coming." Ty grins devilishly.