Chapter Twelve

No before you go crazy we didn't go all the way. As much as he wanted to Rio never forced it when I said I wasn't ready. Instead we spent the night doing much the same of what we had done the night of the party only this time, and only because Rio begged me. I took him in my hands and found I enjoyed the noises he made in response to my strokes. I took my time getting to know his body which was made easier by the fact he wasn't at all shy. He encouraged everything I did but kept making me stop when it got too much. Even with my nerves and generally Shy demeanour I enjoyed every minute of it. Especially when it was his turn on me. Oh gosh I could have died when his hands and mouth came into contact with the sensitive flesh between my thighs. Undisturbed for the night and not worried about keeping quiet. We found out what each other liked in the dark. I couldn't believe I was doing it but It felt right. I fell asleep in his arms as usual and awoke still stuck to his side.

"Morning beautiful" oh. He was awake and staring. Urgh I must look a mess.

"Hi" I mumbled instantly embarrassed as I scrambled out of bed to go brush my teeth and freshen up. "hi yourself" he chuckled watching me go. Rio intruded as usual taking up the majority of the small sink with his large frame. Smiling at my reflection. He was comfortable in his boxers where as I was crimson because I had slept in my underwear and now sported his shirt that just covered up to mid thigh. God he was cocky. But that smirk was just as beautiful as anything else.

"You look nice" I think I may have actually growled in response. He laughed out loud.

"You do look nice." I ignored him and continued brushing my teeth. After a few minutes he left me alone and I jumped in the shower. When I came out I felt like crying because my clothes were in his room. What an idiot. I wrapped the large lakers towel around me tightly and clutched it to my cheat so it wouldn't drop. My hair wrapped high on top of my head in a messy bun with a few tendrils fallin in my face. I crept round to his room praying he would be down stairs. It was one thing to see me in my underwear when we were both heated and it was dark but now in broad daylight was a different subject. Maybe I should have worn his shirt. I walked in to find him in his cupboard looking for something to wear. He began talking but stopped abruptly as he glanced over his shoulder and noticed what I was wearing.

"Thought you might wanna tracky to..." he licked his lips slowly and turned towards me. I was frozen there by the door. The way he looked at me just heated my whole body.

"I err forgot my clothes" I said lamely.

"Lakers never looked so good" he breathed and I couldn't help but smile. I felt my face heat more and looked down at light pink nail polish on my toes. "Are you trying to drive me insane miss shy?" he questioned moving closer. I loved the way he walked. He didn't try and bop like the other Loosers at school, he just walked and it looked so good. "Cos it's working," he whispered as he stopped directly in front of me making me tilt my head up to stare in those beautiful brown eyes. His hands circled my waist and brought me flush against him. He moved the tendrils out of my face gently. "You're trouble for sure miss Shy," he sighed and pushed himself away from me adjusting himself in his shorts. "My gran washed the underwear you left here last time it's in my top drawer and you know you can wear what ever is in the wardrobe." With that he walked out to have a shower. I quickly located my underwear and nearly fainted when I realised it was a Lacey barely there pair of Brazilian knickers. Oh no his gran must think I'm a hoe with sexy underwear like this. Why couldn't it have been my Sponge Bob boy shorts?

I quickly cocoa buttered my skin and ripped my underwear on. I then launched myself into the wardrobe trying desperately to ensure I was ready before Rio returned. I chose a light grey nike track suit that looked smaller than the rest but it still drowned me. I then redid my messy bun and turned on the TV. Flopping down on the bed. He returned and we went through the same drill as usual. I creamed his back then blatantly avoided looking anywhere near his direction as he got changed. It suddenly dawned on me as he pulled on his jeans that his wardrobe was full of thousands of tracksuits yet almost everytime I had seen him he was in jeans or basketball shorts.