Chapter Thirty

carina glanced at me for permission before allowing him in the room. "give us a minute ree" he asked not taking his eyes off me. I swallowed and nodded at carina who was again looking at me for approval as I was carefully placing the card back on the shelf with shaking hands. carina backed out giving me a thumbs up before shutting the door and I took a deep steadying breath before turning around only to be staring at his Adams apple. he was inches away and his smell was everywhere. I put my hand on his chest to steady myself and then immediately withdrew as electricity raced through me. His hands on my waist made me tremble as he pulled me in even closer and then his lips were on me. Again my hands shot to his chest to push him away but he just held tighter walking me backwards towards the bed. I knew his aim as soon as my knees connected with the side of the mattress but before I could do anything I was falling. and he was following. I Took advantage of the gap and turned my mouth away from his as he moved in to kiss me again. "Rio what are you doing?" I panted trying to push away. He ignored my attempts at removing him and turned his attention to placing open mouth kisses on my neck. my body was on fire and his hardness pressed against me was driving me crazy. sudden visions of all of our sexual experiences floated through my mind. Rio must have felt my tense body relax beneath him because he groaned into my ear and thrust himself further inbetween my legs. "I miss you shy. why you gotta come here looking so nice baby your driving me mad" his hand glided up my bare thigh darting under my skirt. "don't you miss me baby" he asked reaching my bum and squeezing. I moaned and pushed my legs higher to wrap around his waist turning my face in search of his mouth. "when his open mouth connected with mine my heart almost stopped. "jheeeze shy what you tryna do here." he wheezed pulling back. "Fuck! I came to talk" he complained and I nodded still kissing his neck. he growled again before shifting his hands from my bum to the waistband of my boy shorts. "tell me yes shy" he whispered as he dipped his fingers inside and found my swollen bud. my back arched involuntarily and I struggled to breathe as he dragged his fingers over it lazily. "tell me yes baby" he murmured and I groaned. "yes Rio" I panted and with that his fingers pushed into me with a speed and force that left me speechless. "Fuck" was all he could say to my burning heat and within seconds he had removed his finger and was pulling his shorts down. a moment later he was inside me and the tingle started in my fingers and toes building to a height I couldn't keep up with. it wasn't until I felt the heat of his release inside me that I realised he wasn't wearing protection. oh. my world stopped.

He was laying over me breathing heavily as my world came crashing down. what the hell was he playing at? anger took over me as I shoved at his shoulders and he slowly rolled off me still breathing heavy. I shot up knowing I couldn't stay near him and the sudden rush of liquid moving to my entrance made me gasp. this was so disgusting. I ran for the door. Rio calling my name as he tried to rearrange himself in his shorts. swinging it open I darted towards the bathroom only to find Jordan standing at the top of the stairs. Rio emerged in the door way and tears formed in my eyes. Jordan looked from me to Rio and back. he registered my messed up hair and Rios hands fumbling with his buttons. I stood stock still praying that our combined juices didn't trail down my leg as I looked into Jordan's eyes. "you left your phone in the car" was all he said and with that he slid my phone onto the top step and walked back downstairs past a wide eyed carina kayla and Chris. I spun on my heel and entered the bathroom to cry my eyes out. I could not believe this. how could I be so stupid. I hadn't even spoke to Rio in how long and now I just let him right back in. literally. 

A knock on the door slowly jolted me out of my little pity party. It was kay and ree "shy you ok?" carina asked softly then cane kaylas course voice in an anything but quiet whisper. "omg what the Fuck was that shy. you looked like you and Rio had been doing the dirty. was you? but Jordan's face though. he's too in love with you to be honest. I thought they were gonna beef you know. what a madness" "shut up kay" carina admonished as new tears cascaded down my face. I felt like such a tramp. I hadn't even taken off my underwear. Jordan's face had shown it all. the hurt and betrayal he was feeling was all down to me. a louder bang came to the door and Rios voice floated through the walls. "shy come out or let me in... we gotta talk!.. shy!" "there's no need to shout Rio she will come out when she's ready" carina said angrily. "init man bare screaming in my ear like say I asked to be deafened. your always fucking shit up Rio man. my ears ain't gonna be one of them." as usual I couldn't help but smile at kayla. I loved those two girls to death but I couldn't see a friendship with them without Rio. That was the problem.