28. Pay for it

Please press the ❤️ at the bottom of your screen :)

28. Pay for it

The next morning we decided to go to school like nothing was going on at all. If people would ask us for a party or invite us for something this weekend, we were going to say that we're going away for the weekend, when in fact we are actually leaving for good. But that's what no one is supposed to know.

We had to keep our lips sealed and act normal around everyone at school, especially around Leah and Noah. If one of us made the mistake by talking about it with anyone at all, then the rumour was spread through the whole school in less than an hour.

Those things go fast around our school. Like a year ago when this guy found out that his girlfriend was seen coming out of the janitor's closet with another guy. The only reason he found out about it the same day is because our school is filled with girls gossiping the whole day about everything and everybody.

So it was really important to keep this quiet. It was an easy task for the all of us, except for Sam because sometimes that mouth of him just couldn't shut up.

I decided on wearing sport shorts and a white tight T-shirt, which I know girls would be talking about the whole day.

I knew exactly what people where going to say throughout the whole day. Things like 'Luke is back and he looked so freaking hot' and 'With that shirt on he looks delicious' and... Okay I stop here, wouldn't want you think I'm crushing on myself.

Walking up the steps to the entrance of our school, I already heard people whispering things and staring at us.

The first person who came up to me was Emma, she asked me how I was doing and shook my hand, telling me she felt sorry for me for losing my Dad.

"Well some time we all have to go. I'd rather don't go soon, but if it happens, you can't stop it" I said, she smiled at me and gave me a hug. I, off course, hugged her back.

When she released me from the hug, I looked up and saw her. It was if time stood still and we were the only people in the hall way.

She was wearing a really tight t-shirt that ended above her belly button, black leggings and she had red lipstick on her lips. She looked so damn good.

I didn't realize I was staring at her when she suddenly looked at me, her lips turning into a smirk. I quickly looked the other way and saw that my friends already reached their lockers. I walked to Jai's locker and stood next to him, contemplating about what I wanted to say to him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking at me with hiw eyebrows furrowed. He knew me too well to know something was wrong.

"About Leah, I don't know how to act around her right now. I don't know on what terms we are because before I went away, we were kind of in love. Then she started ignoring me and acting weird and now I'm back and I don't understand a fcking thing about it at all. How do I have to act around her? Do I have to act normal like nothing happened? Or just stay away from her?" I asked, I was so confused about this. It made my head hurt.

"I think you should act normal and let her decide about it. If she acts normal as well then just leave it like that. But remember that she can't know about our plans okay? No matter what" he told me and I nodded, agreeing with him.

Leah's POV

He looked so freaking good, like he did it on purpose. I know he would do it on purpose, wearing something like that and impress everyone by only wearing a freaking tight white shirt.

I hated the effect he had on me. I hated it so much that I loved it. Weird right?

I know it's not fair for the other girls, but he's mine and I can't have it that every girl is adoring him and liking him.