27. One Less Problem

Listen the song above. Its one of my favorites. And I finally got the cast completed, took me a while :) Also a picture of Leah is above :)

27. One Less Problem

After the dreadful long flight mum and I arrived back in England. We had lunch together at a diner we used to go to together. After that she told me to stay okay and that we should stay in touch and have diner soon. 

She brought me to my home and kissed her on the cheek, saying goodbye and wishing her the best with everything.

I walked up the steps to the front door of my house, which I still shared with my best friends.

I opened the door and shouted: "I'M HOME!!!".

It took only a second for all of them to come and rush from wherever they were and they all crushed my sides with a giant hug. Because of the sudden impact we all fell on the floor, me on top of Sam and Blake and Jai on top of me. 

Sam hugged me from behind and I felt a bit awkward lying with my back on him, with two other guys on top of both of us. I shrugged, actually not really bothered by it since we're all best friends.

"So I guess you missed me" I said, laughing and trying to get Sam's arms off of me. When I succeeded I managed to get Blake and Jai also off me and I stood up, helping Sam up as well.

"Yes we did a lot and we're so glad you're back because now we can finally find out if the thing you texted us is actually true and coming from you" Jai said with a happy tone, even if it wasn't something to be happy about at all. 

Well for a small part it was something to be a bit happy about because it was the plan we've been working really hard for and we had everything sorted out and prepared if we really needed it to happen it could happen.

"Yes it's unbelievable true. It's time for Plan B" I said and it was silent for a few seconds.

Then Sam took us all by surprise and started shouting and jumping around through the hall about how happy he was. After a while we all joined him and if people outside could look through the walls, we certainly looked like weirdos. Hot weirdos may I add. 

I stopped dancing and became serious in all of a sudden. 

"Guys it's really time for action now. There is not much time left here for us anymore. Everybody knows what their tasks are, go do them and I see you all tonight back at the house" I clapped in my hands, motioning them to go. They all went in seperate ways while I went upstairs to my room to make an important phone call.

I typed in the number and held my breath, hoping the phone call would be answered. 

"Luke, what an honor for you to call me" his voice said through the phone. I let out my breath and greeted him back. 

"So may I guess the reason why you're calling me?" . "Yes you may" I replied.

"You finally accepted my offer" he said. I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"Yes I do accept your offer" I replied and he laughed loudly through the phone. 

"That is absolutely amazing, you are not going to regret this Luke. I'm going to call you back in a few hours and then we will discuss all the details" he said and I agreed with him and we both ended the call. 

I walked back downstairs and came face to face with the whole room filled with boxes. Sam was filling the boxes with all of our furniture and the small stuff that could fit into the boxes.

"And?" he asked, I told him about the phone call and that everything was almost settled. 

"What about our neighbours?" he asked and I laughed. "Not my problem" I replied and we laughed together. 

Things were about to change so fast, I never knew that things could get out of hand and that we actually were going to do this for real.

Everybody may think that I'm the leader and I have to act like it's doing nothing to me, but in fact it is. All the things we have built up together in the last years are now going to another stage, and I hope we can still continue with this wherever we are going to live. 

I picked up a few boxes and carried them upstairs to my room. While putting all my belongings in them, I decided to call an acquaintance who was going to help us with moving all the stuff to our new home. We were really moving out of this house, of this city and continuing our lives somewhere else.

After everything's over, I hope it's all going to be fine.

The only thing I'm worrying about is that we may could have a problem with Leah and her new group of friends, and the biggest problem is him, Noah.