Unit 1

Introduction

If there's one thing that I've found in my time here on Wattpad, it's that people like random "books", so naturally it's time to do the trendy thing and jump on the bandwagon :P If you want to learn a little bit more about how insane of a person I have to be to write what I do, then you've come to the right place! I'm not sure how often I'll do these, but I guess that'll depend on how much you guys like it. Now, without further adieu, let's get started!

Piece of Life Wall

First of all you may be thinking "what does he mean by wall?!" You know how people normally have "advice corners" and the like, well this is my equivalent, because it's always corners that are getting the attention, not the walls! Besides, we don't call them walls of text for nothing :D

Well anyways, I'll now tell you something that I think is interesting about me. I'm quite the strange person when it comes to using microwaves. I go with what "feels about right," and that leads to times like 42 or 90 seconds. I just have to push all those rarely used buttons, because they must feel lonely, you know?

Q&A Wall

Obviously, since this is the first time doing this, there are no questions to be answered! I probably won't do this one every time, simply because people probably won't ask enough questions, but if you have something to ask, serious or not, please do, and I'll come up with a very interesting answer.

Character Interview Wall

Kyle: "You guys will be able to figure this one out pretty quickly. Today we have Professor Aspen from What's So Great About Being A Trainer Anyways? So tell me, why are all professors in the pokemon world named after trees?"

Aspen: "I guess you can say that stems from our family names being in the roots of the scientific community."

Kyle: "..."

Aspen: "I'd imagine that eventually more non-tree names will appear, but we'll just have to wait and see if they branch out or not."

Kyle: "Let me guess, your research papers have lots of leaves to them?"

Aspen: "No no no, we use paper silly!"

Kyle: "...Well that's enough of that."

Conclusion

That's probably enough for now, especially since I'm sure an entire four people will read it, but it's been fun, and I'll be sure to do it again if it was fun to you guys too! Otherwise I guess this'll just rot... Kind of like a real life book or something.