Untitled Unit 20 (Ha, creative fix!)

Introduction

Hmmm... So yes. Things are getting rather intense in my stories right now XD It's funny, it seems like the general feel of the chapters posted in the same weeks have the same feeling as each other a lot, despite being in different books. Does this happen to any of you? (Assuming you were able to parse that monster of a sentence of course)

Also the clock is ticking towards the day when I move out for college. I'm very excited, but also getting strangely more nervous as the day approaches. It's not so much the "I'm afraid of leaving home" thing, but rather the "how many different ways can I mess up?" I have an excellent memory, but it seems to fail a lot when it has to do with tasks that I have to complete by a certain time, so I'm worried that I'll forget to do a whole ton of stuff ;w; And yes, I do put things in my phone, but I forget to put them there most of the time *sweatdrops*

Anyways, on to this week's slice of nonsense pi!... I mean pie!... No I don't who am I kidding? XD Puns for life!

Character Interview Wall

Kyle: "And now for the wall that is the most likely to make you roll your eyes: the Character Interview Wall! This week we have!... Wait what do we have?"

???: "..."

Kyle: "Oh come on! We've already pulled this gag before! Let's see... Well I'll just have to describe you then because our audience has no idea what you look like."

Kyle's New Mascot: *slime noises*

Kyle: "Good, thanks for your cooperation. Let's see... You are a green slime creature, but not the lame type of slime that's a puddle, oh no, but rather the cool type like as seen in Terraria that is a jumping blob."

Kyle's New Mascot: *even slimier noises than before*

Kyle: "See, that's all rather standard and such, but it's your accessory that really sets you apart. You are wearing a pair of glasses diagonally on the side of your body so that they look like the number 8!"

Kyle's Newly Described Mascot: *slimily agrees*

Kyle: *clears throat* "And now for the question. Why were you made?"

Kyle's Mascot That Has Too Big Of An Adjective Clause Attached To It: *slime speak*

Kyle: "Translation: To be honest, you were too jealous that the creator of Undertale created something as great as the Annoying Dog to be his mascot, so you had to come up with one too (little does the audience know that you just made me up on the spot in the last five minutes)."

Kyle's Mascot: *mops up its own slime as it approves the translation*

Kyle: "And there you have it! I guess that another installment of the Kyle Attempts Art Wall is going to be needed soon!"

Quote of the Week Wall

"IM SO PROUD I CREATED A QUOTE OMG IT BETTER BE FEATURED IN YOUR RANDOM BOOK" - Risa-White, 7/30/2016

Her real quote was "awkwardly social," but I thought this would be more fun ;P

Conclusion

*whistles* I was going to type about how I was almost to 50 followers, but apparently I'm already there XD Thanks to all of you who have supported me this far, because it's all of you who really make my time here fun :) Knowing me, if I didn't find such a cool crowd to pull shenanigans with then I probably would have given up a long time ago, so thanks for being that cool crowd ;) We're in far too deep to stop now!!! :D

Also I will try to work with Doppelgengar on adding more to our collab, shenanigengars, soon. Our schedules haven't quite intersected enough this week for us to be able to publish anything, but don't think that we've forgotten about it! :D