Unit 29 - The Unit, The Unit-er, And The Unit-est

Introduction

Eh.

Quote Of The Week Wall

"Sometimes, I dream about cheese" - Some guy from Garry's Mod.

I don't know, I felt like adding a quote and that's what came to mind.

Haiku Wall

Venom: Today I'm going for a more educational haiku:

Haikus are poems

But don't have to rhyme at all

Bet you didn't know that

Venom: Now that I think about it, think about how cool it would be to make an epic in haiku style! Yeah, that would be super cool and original!

Naomi: Here's a haiku for you:

No one would read that

Because it would be boring

At least you tried though

Venom: Stay in your own wall dang it!

Naomi: Pffff. Like we can have my wall every week. It takes too much time and I'm sure most people just skim it anyways.

Venom: That's your problem I think...

Idle Chat Wall

Kyle: Hey Siri, where's the best place to dispose of a body?

Siri: Listing local dumps as we speak...

Naomi: What are you doing, Kyle?

Kyle: Asking Siri weird questions to see how she answers. Hey Siri, how long of a trip is it if I walked to Japan?

Siri: Assuming you walk at approximately the speed of light, far less than a minute.

Naomi: Hey Siri, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if Sally can't sell seashells by the sea shore?

Siri: Assuming that Sally can't sell shells because of a problem with the oceanfront, just as much as usual because woodchucks don't live by the ocean.

Venom: What are you two doing?

Naomi: Asking Siri weird questions.

Venom: But don't you have an Android, Kyle?

Kyle: Oh yeah! Silly me! I know better than to buy Apple products. *chuckles like those fancy flannel wearing book readers who sit next to fireplaces* Who was answering me then?

Siri: *pops out from under couch* Not me.

Kyle: Then who could it have been? It's not like we can actually tell who is talking because everything is writt--wait. Anthony?!

Siri: Just kidding, it was me of course.

Kyle: That still means that he has yet to show up to work during operating hours though. *falls to knees and shouts at sky* Anthonyyyyyyy!

Conclusion

*clears throat*

Meh.