Unit 2

Introduction

I remember being told that your junior year of high school should be the hardest, yet final semester of senior year I am only finding more and more work than that of previous years. *drowns in homework that is actually mostly electronic so this statement becomes even more figurative* Guess I'm doing high school wrong!

Piece of Life Wall

You know those things called hampers that you're supposed to put clothes into? Yeah, I very rarely use mine. You see, my dresser and my hamper happen to be about 10 feet apart, but it's far too much work to actually carry my clothes ALL the way over there. Naturally, the Mt. Pre-Worn-Clothes that appears on my floor gets put away before guests come over, but I'm too lazy to take care of it any other time. Call it what you want, but it's really just the paramount of laziness :P

Character Interview Wall

Kyle: "For this week we have an entire crew: AP, Leaf, and Sam from No Tears Please."

Leaf: "Ahhh! Where are we?! This isn't our story! Who's this guy?!"

Sam: "Don't tell me we've been kidnapped!"

AP: "Hmph. Can't get kidnapped when you're already an adult."

Kyle: "Oh I just stole you guys from Doppelgengar. He hasn't updated his story for a while so he probably won't even realize you're missing."

Sam: "I don't believe that's how this works..."

Kyle: "No matter! This is... erm... a crossover! Anyways... What's your favorite color?"

Leaf: "You pulled us all the way over here for THAT?!"

AP: "Orange, the color of APricots." *bursts into laughter*

Sam: "Whatever color gets me out of here the fastest"

Doppelgengar: "Hey, have you seen--"

Kyle: *runs out of room*

Conclusion

After this "chapter," this will start getting published at around 11:00 Sunday nights (my time). Why? So that when you wake up that next Monday morning you can wake up to a little bit of nonsense :D Most people would agree that Mondays are the worst day of the week, but now you have something to look forward to! Or not! Whatever you choose to do! I'm just experimenting with changing things up a little bit! See you on Monday/super late Sunday night!