Unit 13 - Dakemaru Resilience Arc Part 3

Piece Of Life Wall

Dakemaru: "Fun fact, until being released, I lived in Kyle's inner world. Now this inner world kind of sucks. I mean, there's no one to talk to!!! Well, I guess there's Kyle, but he almost never shows up. It's just so lonely, weird and dark... It really sucks."

Kyle: "Hey you!"

Dakemaru: "What?!"

Kyle: "For one, what are you doing?! This is supposed to be a segment about my life, but here you are trying to make the readers sympathize with you or something!"

Dakemaru: "This is war! I do what I want!"

Kyle: "Hmph. Also, where'd you put the rest of the dang unit?! Our readers will be so confused, especially the ones who aren't familiar with the Dakemaru arc! They'll think that this is what my random book always looks like! They'll never want to read this thing again and will never see the legit stuff that's put in here sometimes! This is what you get for adding a plot to a random book!!!"

Dakemaru: "Well, I couldn't let you have the other walls, so I just got rid of them."

Kyle: "..."

Dakemaru: "Shouldn't you mention something about the format of this wall being wrong? Oh wait, before you answer that, let me just end this unit for you."