Unit 15 - Dakemaru Rest Arc Finale

I may have forgotten to upload this last night because of a party. Oops :P

Introduction

I've hit 32 followers :3 And... wait for it... 8 weeks early :D We're about to break my other goal of 800 reads on WSGABATA anyways. Good grief I need to set more difficult goals XD Here's a goal: finish the "storyline" of this "random book" this chapter!

0.1-Shot Wall

The combatants stood on both sides of the field. Clouds roamed and rolled in the sky, casting grey and other British spellings over the landscape. A soft howl rode the wind and beckoned for the battle to start so that it would stop adding to the word count. One side had far more members than the other. That was the side of Dakemaru.

"Ha! Is that all you got?!" taunted Dakemaru. "This won't create enough action at all."

"I believe that would work in my favour then," joked Kyle.

Swords formed in both of their hands and they charged at one another. The fight was on. Both sides started, pulling out pokeballs, bubbles, and other assorted objects to fight with. The swords of the bosses clashed over and over, sending green and yellow sparks flying.

"Guess I'll have to use my power against you after all," said Dakemaru with a smirk. He jumped back and the green energy at the edge of his blade once again expanded.

"Same," replied Kyle. He pointed his thin rapier to the sky and held it in front of his face. "Radiate: Itsumo Dakemaru." A green dot started crackling at the tip of Kyle's sword.

Dakemaru gritted his teeth. "So you still have access to my partial forme eh? No matter, I am far more powerful than that!"

They swung their swords up and the green disappeared from Kyle's weapon as he swiped downwards, pointing the tip at his opponent. Dakemaru's pupils shrunk as he realised what had just happened.

He had held back too much against his creator, who knew everything there was to know about him. The green reappeared and a gash appeared down Dakemaru's front, like he had been slashed without even knowing it. Worst of all is that the slash ran through his right eye: the one not guarded by the eyepatch. The narrator was too lazy to explain what had happened, but he wanted the readers to know that this was an extension of the same power as last time.

Pain hit Dakemaru and he winced. "I was foolish, but no more!" he said, gasping for air. He moved the eyepatch over to his other eye, revealing a perfectly healthy left eye. "I'll just follow in suit then." The green disappeared from his blade now.

"Yeah well... Errr... Super-Bankai! Yeah! That's a thing now because I'm the author and I can do what I want!" Energy built up around Kyle in a tornado like fashion, like white smoke swirling down a drain. Both groups stopped and looked at the spectacle. The energy condensed until it swallowed up Kyle completely, then immediately dissipated, revealing Kyle with a new sword. A sword that looked like Dakemaru's but was completely green and glowing.

Dakemaru's jaw dropped and he swung his sword in a frantic manner in front of him. "Ha! No matter what you can do, you can't take an attack like that!" The green once again appeared, and cuts burst open in the landscape, but not Kyle. "What?!"

"My new power that I just thought of lets me control our sword's energies non-linearly, meaning I simply took your energy and pointed it elsewhere. Now, get far away from this unit!" A wave of green came off of Kyle's sword, rushed forward to Dakemaru, then exploded right in front of him, blasting him all the way to Unit 115.

Conclusion

That's way too far! But close enough!