Unit 18

Introduction

So it appears that I forgot to do this last night... Oops :P

Challenge Wall

A continuation from the challenge issued by Meme_Knightwalker, here are my questions! But there's a twist! I want you all to answer these questions using only pictures ;D

1. What type of window is your favorite?

2. Can you describe yourself in one word... err... picture?

3. What is your favorite type of music?

4. Do you have any allergies?

5. ____, the President that America needs but will not get.

6. What two animals should scientists genetically cross next?

7. What pokemon would you cross with the above answer to make it as terrifying as possible?

8. If there was a rebellion of furniture, which piece of furniture would you be most afraid of?

9. What would you like to have a twenty foot tall statue of placed right outside your house?

10. What thing inspires you the most?

11. Does your birthstone have any fun color variations? (i.e. orange sapphires)

12. How will you answer this question?

13. How many people will actually attempt to answer these crazy questions?!

Tags:

LogicalCabbage, Doppelgengar, Meme_Knightwalker, YobanyxieDeceive, VanillaWind, GingerAndy, Demoniscy, Sheare, -Lunar-Darkness-, mezz8118, Stormlocke, and literally anyone else because I'm too lazy to keep going.

Character Interview Wall

Kyle: "Hey everyone! Long time no see! Time for the classic Character Interview Wall!"

Readers especially LC: *cheers*

Kyle: "This week we have... N? I thought we already did this whole letter of the alphabet joke?"

N: "Actually I'm the N from Pokemon."

Kyle: "Oh... is the letter that comes after N! Ha!"

N: "...Yeaaaah... Why am I even here? You haven't put me in any stories yet."

Kyle: "Good question. Maybe to subdue the N fangirls that I'm pretty sure exist?"

N: *flips hair* "Very well. Hit me with a question."

Kyle: "Alright. So a lot of things about your character point to mathematics. There's your name, derived from 'natural number,' the puzzle that you had as a child, and even your songs being made from prime numbers. What does math mean to you?"

N: "A big headache. I still can't solve that puzzle."

Kyle: "Really?! Then why all the math?!"

N: *flips hair* "Because in order to unite a world, you first must learn how to divide it."

Kyle: "...And that's all for this week!"

Conclusion

Hehe :3