Unit 6, Which Decided To Be Early

Dedicated to myself, because I have just found out that the system is broken and allows that.

"Introduction

Surprise attack! Unit 6 is here early for... reasons! You could almost call it Unit 5.96 or something. Six is a nice number though so I suppose I'll keep it simple.

Piece of Life Wall

Fun fact: I don't like going to dances. I'm that guy who just stands in the corner hardly moving while watching everyone else have fun. There have actually been times in my high school career where my friends and I have made anti-homecoming parties and the like. Last night, the night of prom, was one such night. My anti-prom was some friends and I going and playing Dance Dance Revolution for several hours straight, which probably lead to us doing more dancing than many people at the actual dance. I then went to my school's after-prom, getting $74 in one of those catch-money-in-the-air things, a lawn chair, a cooler, a t-shirt that I gave to a random guy, a $10 sonic gift card, a new wallet, and some smaller items. Even though it was 3:00 am when I left, I still went to an after-after-prom party at my friend's house, which ended up being just him and I chatting for three more hours because all my other friends left after ten minutes.

What's the point of the story? I don't like dancing, but I sure like doing fun stuff with my friends. Besides, what would be fun about having a normal high school experience? :P

Character Interview Wall

Kyle: 'Hello there, after a single week hiatus we are back with yet another Character Interview Wall! For this week we actually had a request: "all of the Insomnia Wake characters." Now this was a rather difficult request, getting ALL of the characters, but we managed to pull it off by making the entire world of Insomnia Wake our studio. Unfortunately, because of time-space differences, not all of the characters could join us, so we have to settle for just a few million characters.'

Insomnia Wake Characters: *ignoring the huge voice permeating the air*

Kyle: 'Anyways, wow! Look at all those cameos! This is such a great sneak peek for you to see most of the important characters that will ever appear in the story! And all eight of the Sentinels!'

Annoyed Character: 'Don't you have a question to ask that we can completely ruin the response to and thus end this wall?'

Kyle: 'Er... Well... I guess it's supposed to be an interview... What's your power?'

Character That Is Gladly Taking The Spotlight: 'My power is--'

Kyle: 'End of wall! Ha!!!'

Conclusion

I wonder how short I can make a conclusion," said DoppelGengar, taking the entire unit out of Kyle's mouth.

"Hey, this is my thing, I should be the one to say it," proclaimed Kyle. "How many of the readers will even remember the stray quotation marks at the very beginning of the unit that makes this joke possible anyways?! That's it, I'm throwing down the gauntlet! I hereby challenge you to the First Eternal Shenanigan War™!"