Unit 24.86

Challenge Wall

So pretty must Doppelgengar was bugging me to answer silentdroplets's challenge, so I just decided to get this done today. Pretty much the idea is to list off your favorite original characters. The question of how many favorites was rather unspecified soooo I'm just going with the solid number 8. Most of these come from Insomnia Wake, because let's face it, that story has a ton of characters. (Yes I forgot about several challenges in the past few months shhhh)

Elron - "What's So Great About" Series - This main character was, you guessed it, originally based off of me. However, as he developed he became a completely different character, and a very interesting and BOSS one at that.

Neuman - "Insomnia Wake" - Yes, another protagonist that was based off of me (sorry lol). He hasn't finished developing yet, but as a character with unlimited mental sass and crazy intelligence he naturally fits right into my favorites list.

Ariel - "Insomnia Wake" - Best. She's just great. Goofy, energetic, and unpredictable, she's always a fun character to write, and has been one of my favorites since before I actually started publishing stuff here. I can't wait for her backstory arc which is coming very soon!

Juno - "Insomnia Wake" - Very cool girl, and commonly ranked as the second strongest person in IW for a reason. You guys haven't even seen nearly all that her powers are capable of, and she's so cool headed all the time, except for when Prometheus is concerned of course. I also especially loved the way that I introduced her. Like, that description though.

Aaron - "What's So Great About" Series - The steel pokemon with an attitude, this pokemon captured everyone's attention from the very start. He was originally going to be a somewhat minor character in the series, but after I added in his Flora-protective element and you guys loved him, it hurt whenever he wasn't in a chapter. Probably the best character of the series tbh.

Brian ("Bran") - "Words Aren't Enough" - This little boy was just too adorable. Also whenever he tried his hardest it was just great. He came from a rather short story so I don't have much to discuss without spoiling things, but he definitely deserved a spot on this list.

Arlen - "Insomnia Wake" - Because DG would kill me if I didn't put him up here :P

??? - "Insomnia Wake" - A character from an upcoming arc that hasn't been released yet. He's really just an all around cool guy that is surprisingly smart and powerful. I won't spoil anything, but let's just say that he is going to have one of the most awesome fight scenes in the series for quite a long period of time just because he's so cool and dedicated. You'll see what I mean.

I won't actually tag anyone because lazy.