Prologue ~ Collision...

Jimin stumbled across the sparce path, giving passers by small hints that he was indeed not himself that night. He staggered from side to side, a rage burning inside him, a fit waiting to be let out and soon he was paralysed on the inside, as he approached a stop light. His body was a lot weightier than usual, making it a lot harder to control how he walked.

'Give me a break' he thought to himself as he pushed himself off the stop light and started for the middle of a busy road.

"JIMIN!" A voice called to catch his attention. A familiar voice, a voice he didn't want to be in the presence of right now...or so he'd hoped. "JIMIN WATCH OUT!" The voice called again, this time even more desperate than before. He turned around, placing his gaze on a blurry figure, his eyes betrayed him at that moment, he couldn't see anything, this blurred figure, he didn't recognise him with his impaired sight.

An abrupt impact slammed hard over his stomach, making him fall to the ground and role a few metres down the road. His vision got blurrier and the pain felt numb, little did he know that he had injured his head and blood was spewing out of it at alarming rates. Have you ever felt that? When it hurts so much you can't feel anything?

He lifted his hands from the ground and furrowed his eyebrows at the sight, what is this? he questioned, as blood forced it's way out of his palms, a sharp piece of glass embedded in them, but he couldnt feel anything.
That figure from before, he approached quickly, holding Jimin like his life was the one in danger, when clearly, Jimin was the one in need of saving. "SOMEONE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" He screamed out to the rest of the city, the desperation dripping from his every word.

Jimin's eyes began to give in, they started collapsing as he tried to keep them focused on this being, holding him tightly, trembling as he cried harder. Jimin reached out a bloody hand to the figure's face, turning it towards him as he struggled to speak. "Uljimah... (A/N: don't cry)" he pleaded.

And finally, he gave in...